It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is everyone's New Year's resolution for 2012?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I hope the forum moderators do not remove this post but I thought it would be cool to put it underneath this section. So yeah, that is my million dollar question, what is everyone's New Year's resolution for 2012. My New Year's resolution is to grow as a person and not really have any expectations compared to 2011, because 2011 sucked for me.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Unvarnished

Dont have any new years resolution and never had..

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by juleol

Maybe it is something to think about this year.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
i don't have one
i don't believe in waiting on a date to make changes, if you wanna change something, you start then!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Working out at least 3 times a week, hopefully it will last longer than 2 weeks like last year

Im going to save every penny I can and spend as little as possible

In 2012 I will only buy 2 video games MGS Rising and GTA 5, people who know me will know im a video game whore, over the last 6 months I have sold off about 95% of my 500+ video game collection, I was almost like a horder buying games I didn't even like and will never play just because it was on sale or I did not have it you hear people on youtube saying there collection is an investment which is BS if your very lucky you will brake even as almost every game will only lose value over time and only a very small handfull of games will increase.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
My New Year's resolution is to punch one person in the face that deserves it. This may sound horrible to some but I have lived a non violent life. I have never been physically violent. Never been in a fight. People tend to walk all over me. Then I turn my anger on myself. Well, at least once this year I am putting that anger right into someones face. Let me assure you that it will be someone that I feel is very deserving of it.

History shows that I almost never stick to my new years resolution. The only time I did was last year and that was just by chance. I resolved to lose weight and due to side effects of medications I lost 75 lbs. So, unless I am programmed to punch someone this year I probably won't.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoSpace

Get your ass on Diablo 3 my dude!!! =D

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by fyredansyr

I don't blame you buddy, its time for 2012 to be THE YEAR, because 2011 sucked ass lol. You have to stand up for yourself, I used to be the same way but we can't live the doormat life man! Get on your grind.

new topics

top topics

join