It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask A Scientist? : Can Iranian Backed Nuclear Nations Irradiate the Earth... in Martyrdom?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I'm not going to discuss Russia, China or any other nuclear nation except for those that meet some requirements such as :

☼ Are governed by Islam or lead by an Imam
☼ Have had it's people support or carry out Martyrdom
☼ Who's Government, Opposition government or secret governing class has supported Martyrdom

Could I get a few voices more educated, or more reputable than mine who can tell me exactly how many nations it would take to self-detonate or just plain shut down their Iranian bought nuclear reactors in an act of Martyrdom against the Infidel? I use their terms to add an air of reality.. but it's time to be honest about the threat and the reality of the threat.

Tell me, where do we stand? I am already aware of the danger, are you?

Just because a nation isn't sending Martyrs doesn't mean that isn't exactly the deciet spoken of in the Koran.
edit on 2012/1/8 by sbctinfantry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sbctinfantry

I think you would be well adviced on concentrating on what mischief the Illuminati has planned, rather than such a scenario as you outline.

The Illuminati have far higher tech, power, and ability to influence the earth, and have been doing so for many years, from the shadows.

The Muslim acts are mostly retaliatory, a vengeful act for being attacked and bombed, which spurs their hatred. Leave them alone and problem goes away.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Well for me there is only one country that would qualify and that would obviously be Pakistan. Conservative estimates indicate 80-120 functioning warheads with the ability to deliver them up to 3500 km through a mid range ballistic missile system.

Government depts are reputed to have wide and varied links with both Taliban movements (Afghan and Pakistan) as well as splinter groups that have launched suicide/martyrdom attacks against India.

But hey ho i am sure there is nothing to worry about.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I am not talking about missiles, or nuclear warheads. I am talking about 5-8 Fukishima Meltdowns.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Well since that happened in a country with the highest tech and economy, stable culture and with very high security standards, it can happen anywhere, so why concentrate on it happening in a muslim country?

There are many muslim countrys, less developed, that this has not happened in ever.

I am sure they would dislike it if it happened, just as Russia and Japan did when it happened over there.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Just leave the muslims alone and they'll leave you alone? I'm sure the christians in Nigeria don't agree.

But truthfully I see your point. There is always going to be backlash against an occupying power or imperialist domination of a region.
Oh, and Chernobyl is in Ukraine, not Russia...

edit on 8-1-2012 by Alushe because: I just realised how condescending my post sounded.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Anyone taking the Koran or the mouthpieces of it seriously ( because the people that live their life by it do take it seriously ), the question of whether they will commit their entire country to martyrdom for the sake of Islam is already well decided. They are also the only group of people on this planet with the proven commitment to Martyrdom, for whatever reasons. Do you see Russians suicide bombing their own cities, or even their neighboring country's cities?

If you don't think that the individuals in government have strings leading to the religious leaders of Islam, or that they would sacrifice their people willingly or otherwise by openly or decietfully gaining control of what would have seemed to be peacefully sought nuclear technology, you sir, might be on the wrong website, because that's reality.
edit on 2012/1/8 by sbctinfantry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Err why are you making the distinction. Weapons are so much worse. If all reactors in the world were to meltdown (about 400) it would be nowhere near as bad as Pakistan detonating their stockpile.

Also why would you worry about a country poisoning itself by messing with a reactor when by definition if they are a nuclear powered nation they are more than likely going to have warheads and a delivery system.

A bit confused by your question really. In the great scheme of things a meltdown is not that great a deal atomically (though tragic for surrounding populace). The real tragedy occurs when radioactive materials are airborne and get spread for miles and miles and when you have an explosion that is designed to affect as wide an area as possible.
This would be very difficult to achieve via a reactor.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alushe
Oh, and Chernobyl is in Ukraine, not Russia...

edit on 8-1-2012 by Alushe because: I just realised how condescending my post sounded.

Lol my bad, i always think of the Soviet Union and Russia to be the same thing, as Ukraine was a part of the Soviet Union at the time of the accident. I should have said Soviet Union instead i guess.

Ukraine is not part of todays Russia, but at that time, it was, in the USSR.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alushe
Just leave the muslims alone and they'll leave you alone? I'm sure the christians in Nigeria don't agree.

Have you noticed, over the last few years, this Muslim V Christian violence seems to erupt everywhere the US and it's corporate masters want to interfere for one reason or another? Seems as I look back, this seems to be a precusor to "intervention" and to whip up western fear and outrage to support military action, and always in resource rich places.

Just sayin'.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Ah now i see where you are wrong. Let me properly dissect your previous post to show you the improper assumptions in your biased thought process. Let me also say i do not fully blaim you or people like yourself for this, as it is hard to know the real truth when your own media is so biased and constantly pumping out propaganda in an attempt to brainwash not only yourself but also everyone you know, that do not have the time and interest to properly do their own research.

Originally posted by sbctinfantry

Anyone taking the Koran or the mouthpieces of it seriously ( because the people that live their life by it do take it seriously ), the question of whether they will commit their entire country to martyrdom for the sake of Islam is already well decided.

Are you saying they take their religion more seriously than other religious people? I doubt that, since the Koran teaches mostly love and compassion, and that is not what you attack here. Your attack seems to rather be aimed at the people that use the Koran as an excuse to perform extremist acts of vengeance

They are also the only group of people on this planet with the proven commitment to Martyrdom, for whatever reasons.

Except some religions which are basically BASED on martyrdom perhaps? (Jesus christ is a fitting example, as he martyred himself willingly, to create the Christian faith)
And if you are talking about recent cases with suicide bombers, those people have been shown to be almost exclusively Taliban and Saudis, not Iranians.
Also the act in itself is not religious at all, as the Koran says nothing about that, rather they are acts of certain extremists, willing to die for their cause, when all else fails. This behaviour will appear in any group of people, when oppression reaches a certain point, and is no wonder if you understand the basic human need to fight back against injustice when they no longer have anything to loose.

Do you see Russians suicide bombing their own cities, or even their neighboring country's cities?

Russians are nowhere near as weak and oppressed as the Muslims in question, they don´t get regularly bombed year in and year out by the US. Their reasons to equip the "suicide vest" are simply not strong enough yet, as they have little reason, and still things to loose.

If you don't think that the individuals in government have strings leading to the religious leaders of Islam, or that they would sacrifice their people willingly or otherwise by openly or decietfully gaining control of what would have seemed to be peacefully sought nuclear technology, you sir, might be on the wrong website, because that's reality.

Having strings between people in government and religion is not exclusive to any muslim country, and that does not mean that they agree on everything either. It is the same everywhere really. And the reasons to be on this website are for most to "Deny Ignorance" which i read as gaining insight on the truth, impeding judgement until the full picture is clear. In some cases, that means seeking the knowledge yourself, in other cases, imparting this knowledge upon others.

The most certain way to know you are wrong in your assumptions, is when you start to impart judgement on others, for that shows you truely do not understand the act, and therefore are also unable to get rid of the true root cause of it.

edit on 8-1-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Could I get a few voices more educated, or more reputable than mine who can tell me exactly how many nations it would take to self-detonate or just plain shut down their Iranian bought nuclear reactors in an act of Martyrdom against the Infidel? I use their terms to add an air of reality.. but it's time to be honest about the threat and the reality of the threat.

Tell me, where do we stand? I am already aware of the danger, are you?

I don't think you understand politics very well. No country wants to implode itself to destroy an enemy. One of the main reasons we haven't seen global nuclear war throughout our nuclear history.

There are no losers in the winner is dead.

The mentality of some knucklehead who is talked into blowing himself up is much different than the mentality of someone controlling a nation...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
When we talk about secret societies wanting to depopulate the planet and introduce a more pure or evolved human, it's documented.

When we talk of a religion and not politics, we realize that Islam would be the only religion in the world that is already capable of martyring a country, not because its people choose it, but because its leaders choose it.

If you give a nuclear reactor to a country who is openly suicide bombing, speaking of Martyrdom, and supplying fighters against the infidels, you have given them the ultimate suicide vest.

We are not arguing whether a government will do it, whether a group will do it, but what it will look like when they do that.

The pervasive close minded nature of posters on ATS doesn't surprise me, and I am not going to get frustrated explaining it to mental invalids, so if you don't understand Islam I suggest you educate yourself real fast.

So, how many countries do we need reactors melting down to irradiate the world and cull the human race?

Do you think the US Government is going to use this as a pretext to invade Iran now that it has openly declared that it will give the technology to friendly nations, probably those recently 'liberated' by the US but not necessarily.

I would say that right now that's the only plausible approach to entering into war with Iran that I would feel comfortable with.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Well since that happened in a country with the highest tech and economy, stable culture and with very high security standards, it can happen anywhere, so why concentrate on it happening in a muslim country?

There are many muslim countrys, less developed, that this has not happened in ever.

I am sure they would dislike it if it happened, just as Russia and Japan did when it happened over there.

but they don't have the same values as.we value life.

they don't value life like we do.

they value death.

all they care is about the 72 virgins waiting for them in heaven.

they wives must be really frigid and boring in bed...all that repressed sexuality from day 1.

any iranians here?

as i want to challenge their mindset.

new topics

top topics

join