It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Veitch - The Love Police - Occupy Movement and Spiritual Awakening.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Hello everyone!!, I haven't posted in a while, But I thought I should pop on here and share some stuff with you guys to watch/read. I have compiled some video's from Charlie's Channel that I think most of you would be interested in, I'll list them below, But before I do so, I'd like to share some music with you guys, so first things first:

Hope you like it

Anyhow moving swiftly onwards, here are the video's I want everyone to watch, I'll explain why above each video, Furthermore I would like that everyone check out other videos on his channel and share/subscribe to his stuff, He is a really great guy trying to spread a positive message that really has bearing in today's world.
--------------------------------------------------

The video below is the first of the "everything is OK" series, there are 31 videos in total, I Urge you to watch them all, They are very good/funny and Promotes Peace and Love. The idea Behind it, is that Charlie and his friend Danny go out into London and other areas, and try to spread a message that Everything is Okay, ( obviously this is sarcastic to a certain extent given today's problems) the video's also show you how to deal with the police and security, it really highlights what is the potential for an upcoming police state where even free speech will be deemed illegal.

(the video should load up a playlist, that should go through automatically.)

The next series has 7 parts, perhaps 30-45 minutes of content, it is called "The Chronicles Of The Noble Lie" and Looks at how the public is being lied to about the way the world works, and how the media covers things up etc. Don't wanna spoil it, so i shant say too much, but I do believe most open minded people here would enjoy watching this one too.

The next video is one I like because it is not only poetic, but it paints a vivid image of the world today, it is charlie sharing his thoughts on the world, and sharing his mindset, I believe that If everyone had this mindset, then the world would "wake up". So again, I ask you to watch and/or at least listen to this one, I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

The Last Video playlist I would like to share with you is entitled " Early works : Political Activism" There are 9 videos here. So please watch and hopefully you will enjoy it.

On a final note, I would just like to say that, If we don't work together, this world is not going to get anywhere very fast. There are so many amazing Inspiring people in this world, everyone has so much potential, yet most are letting it all go to waste. It is after all, the age old tactic of divide and conquer that is stopping us from living in a peaceful and loving world, The elite use this to separate and forfill their own twisted agenda to OUR expense. WE NEED TO STAND TOGETHER AS HUMANITY AND STOP THIS MADNESS NOW!!

For example, When was the last time someone stopped you in the street to say something nice, when was the last time that you did this as one human to another? where has all the passion and love in this world gone?
How about next time you are out, you stop someone and tell them that they are amazing. If you did that just once a day, how much better would this world be?

Please Please Please Share the videos I have posted with your friends and family, and Help us all wake up.

Thank you For having me ATS, I have learnt a lot from you guys, and I thought it was about time I made a contribution.
Peace, Love and Light, ~ CD

"We are Not Human Beings, But Human Be-Comings"

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Charly Sneitch :-p

....someone had to say it

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Corrupted Data

What happened to this guy?
If you watch his newer material he seems Empty, Depressed maybe?

When he was working as a duo back a couple of year's he was at his best. But now, IMO He's just not the same....

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by YoungMind92

What happened to this guy?
If you watch his newer material he seems Empty, Depressed maybe?

When he was working as a duo back a couple of year's he was at his best. But now, IMO He's just not the same....

Nah, I think he is still great, I talk to him all the time on facebook, He is a really sound guy trying to do something positive in the world, You can't fault him for that.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
the guy who was went to america a try to say the 9/11 went as the official story

the guy is a sell out

il never watch anything with this two faced hidden agenda B-A-S-T-E-R-D in ever ever again

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by theruthlessone

That was all a ruse, he has said publicly that he was not serious about believing the official 9/11 story. He's kinda twisted that way, I think he was trying to bring attention to the fact that the official story is absurd. It may have backfired tho, cause a lot of people think the same thing as you.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

He has a very sinical Character i suppose. It reflects the world around us, But he knows what he is on about, at least if he makes an error, he mans up to it etc.
I just like the way his work has the potential to help a lot of people., that is why it was shared.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I like his ability to articulate his thoughts very fluidly when on the megaphone, i'm sure if it was me in front of all those people I would freeze up and not think of anything witty to say. I also like his disarming sense of humor when talking to the police. Kinda weird but overall an interesting guy.

top topics

join