It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello just saying hi brethern

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Hello. Just making a real quick introduction....I will post a little more when it's not so late and I'm not so tired. I'm a 23 year old dude, Catholic Christian. Not a fundie at all, very open minded, quite the skeptic. I was an Atheist until I was 19. Real interested in this website, especially for the Religion/Theology and Paranormal studies sections....the conspiracy theories are also good for a laugh

Anyways, hi. Sorry I cannot say I am the Son of God, or a reincarnated Buddhist spirit, or an ET or a MIB or BEK.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Hello Hello make yourself at home lol,feel free to mingle and enjoy your stay

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I'm trying to see if my avatar is working. Hmmm

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Iason321

Hey man welcome, hope you enjoy ATS as much as I do everyday, I hope all is well!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Hi Iason321, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

hi. Sorry I cannot say I am the Son of God, or a reincarnated Buddhist spirit, or an ET or a MIB or BEK.

lol dont worry , mere mortals tend to get on better here.
hello and welcome.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Is there any reason I can't seem to get my avatar working? I'm trying to use this, www.ironydesign.com... , should be no problem right? Does it have to get approved or something?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Disregard this post and the last one. I have figured out the problem.

edit on 1/8/2012 by Iason321 because: Solved my issue

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Welcome brother. We are all related, but we all do not have to agree. If we humans did not have debates among ourselves then we would never progress, would we? Difference, Communication, Action = CHANGE! Just saying!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Your avatar is perfect, I have had that as my screen saver for 2 years.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
That's awesome that my avatar also happens to be your desktop background. Just another synchronicity that I've experienced so far today.... earlier I had two back to back, I was randomly talking to my girl in the grocery store about how I txt my mother and stay in touch with her, and as I said that she txt'd me. And then I turned the corner, said damnit where's the Juice, looked up and there was the juice. Lol I know im a nut. Synchronicity is such an amazing thing though, and I believe proof of a divine plan

new topics

top topics

join