It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amerika: Land Of The Feds Home Of The Terrorists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
This entire nightmare reminds me of Lord of the rings the Two Towers, where we the "Patriot Legal Citizens" are forced into a corner inside Helms Deep where Saruman's army of 10000 Uruk-hai are gathered to destroy all of us. The most interesting part of my analogy is where the archers were on the wall with bows drawn and were to hold for command to release, one of the archers couldn't hold any longer, he slipped and the arrow sailed then stuck in the neck of one of the front line Uruk-hai, and at that instant all hell broke loose and it was on.

This is how i see what the Whitehouse, is doing to"WE THE PEOPLE" as we are being herded intentionally into a corner as they wait for us to flinch to make that first move so they can create a viral media event to prove that we are the Terrorists and that we all need and deserve to be utterly brutally destroyed

This is what they are doing and what they are after, if you have noticed literally every week for the last 60 days, they have been stepping up operations and testing the waters at every turn, and passing bills and opening up new departments and organizing a direct frontal assault on We Da Sheeple
The only thing missing is the punchline where they launch their war on Iran, then outright call Martial law and begin doing weapon sweeps and Black Baggins

I just could never imagine in all my life that i would be living in an era of such hatred and of such arrogance, it makes me violently

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
anybody flinched yet or are you all still waiting for the punchline?

new topics

join