It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is my friend immortal? [fictional story: hoax]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Dachende

attempting to murder the poor nut-job is probably not to wise.

maybe you should call his Mom or sumptin'

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Violence

I have no interest in a writing career thank you,

I am not stupid enough to think psychiatry is anything but a pseudo science and that the medications you mention are only good to disable peoples minds to their detriment to make them easier to control.

I am no liar sir, I am sorry you need to lower yourself by being rude to me, I will not join you in your needs...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by wrathchild

I have met Thayer's mother, she knows him better than anyone, and finds him an amazing blessing. a serious woman who has had to live it with him....

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
If you have an interest in this topic, immortality and the possibility of such a thing I would appreciate your input.
If you are closed to the idea and are only interested in insulting me, then why bother lowering yourself, unless you really are that closed minded and pathetic that you need to take your insecurites out on a perfect stranger..

have a nice day all
edit on 4-1-2012 by undead trev because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Both of you are either Delusional or Crazy...

Let me explain, i am not trolling. The + of crazy is logical and the - of logical is crazy.

Let's see some evidence and then we will decide otherwise we will always see you as an unstable person who seeks attention. Dare to prove me wrong?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by undead trev

Hmm, maybe I'll just have to hope I make it to Australia one day and bump into the strange stranger. No way to prove it, no way to disprove it. If the guy is real tell him a stranger a thinks of him and wishes him well, because he got dealt a hard, perplexing hand.

And if he doesn't exist, well, you'd be a strange fellow for posting this then, wouldn't you?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
LOL someone's been watching to much Twilight.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveEquation

Your thoughts of sanity are interesting, calling yourself sane in a world as insane as this one, seems a laugh to me.
Nice try though

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by RatoAstuto

I can assure you he exists, and he appreciates your well wishing, you are right it certainly is a hard and perplexing hand he has been dealt, although he is very interested in what will happen in his future, he hopes that it will be worth all the not so nice things that have been part of his life experience

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Kostas

I do not tend to watch the stupidity of the idiot box, I have better things to do...

Instead of finding people with something interesting to say I can see that the last page of attacks on my person are just lowering this my first thread, I am sorry that there are so many on this site who simply cannot even contemplate something beyond their own closed little existance,

very sad...please go ahead
edit on 4-1-2012 by undead trev because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Like posting stories about some superhuman person who is too scared to reveal himself to the world ?

Maybe you should apply for a job @ DC or Marvel , he sounds like the next superhero.

Might be a tad boring tho , can't draw him, no speech bubbles....

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
There are remarkable people of all shapes and colors here on planet earth. People who can rememer everything they saw and then draw it perfectly, people who have been able to speak a foriegn language, out of the blue and people who have sat down and played concertos on the piano, after no instruction or lessons.

There are people who have endured horrific accidents and survived, metal bars through the brain, self amputations, being lost in the sea for days, etc.

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespear

There are stories of religious leaders and shamans having supernatural powers and people seem eager to believe tham. I don't see why your friend can't be special.

Stranger things happen everyday.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I read your entire op...it wasn't hard. I'm not saying this is all made up but WOW....I can't believe anyone would capture him and treat him horribly , I would want to collaborate with him and do some non-medical and non-invasive testing , just for fun , hopefully he would enjoy it

Was there anything special about his birth? Is he adopted? What about his total appearance , is it "normal"?
Please let us know if there is anything else besides his "abilities" about him that would set him apart from the average man.

Thank you! and please tell him Thank you for allowing you to post , I find this fascinating.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by RatoAstuto

He shot himself in the temple when he said the government collected him and then let him go again.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by undead trev
reply to post by Chamberf=6

oh and this guy is much too intellingent to bother with such things, he says that he can manipulate people easily but thinks such things are pathetic

Sorry OP, but some statements just don't add up.

If Thayer can truly manipulate time ,& peoples thoughts, then why get taken by the government? He surely could've stopped them?
Can't he fast forward in time whilst attempting suicide to a point that he does die?
I like to be opened minded, but this is not adding up

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by LongbottomLeaf

He has been collected as you put it numerous times, and released at their convenience, I could say more about the subject but it seems you have no interest in the subject other than to ridicule what you do not understand. Maybe you could take a look at why you live in the little box that holds you back from the amazing thing that can be life...I hope you have a great day

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
What about my question.....forget the people who are here to ridicule.....some of us are very interested

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by LongbottomLeaf

Honestly, how much can any one of us say about what government entities (the one in question being the Aussies I believe) would and would not do with an immortal? Hell, which of us can say what WE would do if we were to meet an immortal?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
If he was in great danger why didn't he incapacitate the government agents trying to take him so that he could get away? Not kill them as, from how you descrIbe him, he's generally peaceful.
edit on 4-1-2012 by mus8472 because: Stupid iPhone

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I already have met two men with almost exactly the same story about themself and their wonder powers, both about the same age and self proclaimed hippies. Maybe there was a bunch of immortals born about the same period?
(one of those guys is dead now though. So I guess he wasn't as immortal as he thought.)
Or maybe the hippies just did a lot of drugs. I dunno.......

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join