It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is my friend immortal? [fictional story: hoax]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by undead trev

Hmm, alright, I get that. But would he be open to something along the lines of my request? Like, say I give up a little info on myself, enough to "locate me" so to speak, can this fella then give you some info on me that can validate your claims?

link   
Assuming "Thayer" is for real and the events surrounding the life of Jesus are for real I think there may be a few parallels. Jesus reportedly had some astounding abilities and it is quite possible that a lot of them he did not display. If Jesus was physically immortal in the same way as Thayer is reported to be it is conceivable that Jesus merely played dead. I am pretty non religious but now that I ran that scenario through my head, I begin to understand how excruciating a sacrifice that would be

link   
reply to post by woogleuk

I did ask and when he stopped laughing he told me he was born in Australia from scottish stock, thinks swords and other weapons are just sad, but likes them anyway. He also mentioned that he has seen the movies and did think that if he was to try again that decapitation should certainly be permanant. But at the same time now believes that he must be here for something important.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Can u record him doing something unique while remaining anonymous a mask maybe?

If the gov comes for him at least well have video so he doesn't end up as he never existed.....

Don't mean to scare him either this is just hypothetically speaking no threat harm intended

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
My mother was a martian and my father, the Golem of Prague. I can time travel and fly, I was shot pointblank with a shotgun twice, once to each eyeball and lived. When I was 5 i figurd out perpetual motion and broke every law of physics.
Anyone can cook up bullcrap but it takes a special kind of person to eat it.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

I am very sure, I have rarely met a much more honest person, once he knows you, and feels that it is safe, I personally find very few honest people in this world, if Thayer told this story for attention or whatever I think more people would know but it is not something most people know as I have mentioned, oh and this guy is much too intellingent to bother with such things, he says that he can manipulate people easily but thinks such things are pathetic

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

Funny you should mention that, I have thought about that idea myself, I am thinking that maybe there are a few people throughout history and even now that can survive death for some reason I do not comprehend.

I will say it seems more like a punishment, immortality...than dying. Thayer does not claim to be immortal but he does say he has survived physical death numerous times and has to at least think that might be the reason

He sees this world as his own personal hell.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by LongbottomLeaf

You can't deny ignorance when you're to busy denying the sensational. You shouldn't buy into such claims just because someone puts them out here, but don't deny the possibility just because the probability isn't that high.

Give the guy sufficient time to either prove his claims or shoot himself in the foot before jumping to conclusions, that's all I'm sayin.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by RatoAstuto

Sorry, I wish he would but he has no interest in proving anything, he doesn't care what some stranger thinks and really was not that keen on me posting this,

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
It hard to say anything until you meet someone in person. I would go so far as to say that maybe he has 9 lives. On the other hand why would the government release him? Unless he forms part of an experiment they know about. Whatever might be the case, he doesn't seem to be having a very joyful time to say the least. I would say to him that its time to refocus his life and find a deeper view. One that is more liberated from the physical viewpoint and the mind set that it carries with it. Tell him to look in to his own body of pain and then travel back from that point to where there is no pain, no thought and see how he feels about life from that stand point.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

What if his purpose is to prove his existence - and thus, proving the existence of others like him? What if he is to be the catalyst that spurs us (all of us) towards that new golden age of humanity? Ask him that then see if maybe he'll bare the inconvenience of giving us just a smidgen of proof.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by undead trev

Sorry, I wish he would but he has no interest in proving anything, he doesn't care what some stranger thinks and really was not that keen on me posting this,

Then whats the purpose of posting any of this........

You ask a question but then want to provide nothing but unsubstantiated claims.......

Seems pointless and juvenile to me......

Sorry but my honest opinion

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ancientthunder

Thayer thinks it is possible that he is an experiment, he has been detained numerous times and has been given injections, which when asking was not told what the flourescent blue stuff in a glass syringe was, He also says he tries very hard to find joy in his life but has so many questions and has been part of so many awful experiences he really does struggle.

He holds on to the hope that his surviving is actually for something important and that in the future he will be able to help mankind

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
possibly in the throws of a bi-polar "up" cycle... schizophrenia...thats all

no different than all the "Jesus'" that we see pushing shopping carts full of empty can and bottles.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Thayer thinks it is quite possible that he is a catalyst to the future of us all, and has contemplated how this might be achieved.

As I mentioned he doesn't care and doesn't expect people to believe it, Many believe Jesus survived death, so why not others.He also mentioned sometimes he feels like the devil and sometimes he feels angelic, he also seems very angry with the gods, so much so that because he was placed in this life without explanation no matter how he searches he has sworn to kill the gods if and when he can.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Step # 1.
IF your friend is immortal, he will have no issue with being killed. over, and over.

Use a knife, use a gun. Use a truck.

Altho, start small with the knife, gas prices are a *****.

Step # 2.

Decide whether your friend is still alive or not, by whether the BS is still falling from his tongue.

Step # 3.

Post photos on ATS and enjoy the rest of your life in prison contemplating how you could have been so gullible.

edit on 4/1/2012 by Dachende because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Your opinion is appreciated, juvenile hmmmm,

I realise what I am stating has no proof, I posted out of interest in other peoples opinions of such a thing.
You have a lovely day masked one

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Swears to kill the gods? He ever read any Garth Ennis?

Well, anyways, if he cares not to prove his existence, he cares not for what he may do to help the human community.
edit on 4-1-2012 by RatoAstuto because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
[sarcasm]Cool story OP.[/sarcasm]

And that's all it will ever be, a story.

Unless you wish to provide proof any of this actually happened?

You're showing typical responses that a liar usually gives. You post this story, yet say "he doesn't care what a stranger thinks". Yet you post the story ANYWAY?

Go take a short story writing class, then a trip to the psychiatrist and get some medication.
edit on 4-1-2012 by Violence because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-1-2012 by Violence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

He has not heard of Garth Ennis and either have I...He cares deeply about the future of human kind but also knows if he shows proof here that he will be taken back underground and never released, he believes the people that made the threats and does not wish to spend anymore time in that position. It scares him, he told me about it and he was treated worse than most animals in this world for the 3 months he was kept in the facility, degraded and humiliated beyond belief.
edit on 4-1-2012 by undead trev because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join