It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presidential Pre-Caucus Vote on DrudgeReport!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I urge everyone to go to Drudge Report and vote for who they think will lead this country down a better road than we are currently on, a candidate who has foreseen these problems we face and understands global economics and politics. You know, of course, of whom I speak. I encourage you to go to the link and vote! Ron Paul is already ahead by 5% or so, let's help spread the message of liberty and freedom, and sound economics worldwide! Thanks to all you patriots out there who know the difference between good and evil, right and wrong. We need you now more than ever.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
What's the point?

Ron Paul wins EVERY online poll all the time anyway!

On Facebook's Ron Paul's page, there's probably of one hundred links to this Drudge poll alone. One guy is claiming he's already voted over 300 times!

So I tried it. I voted 6 times myself before it stopped me....lol.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

Drudge is a powerhouse of online and alternative media, the MSM routinely takes things from his website, and if RP wins on drudge, it will only help his cause. Especially if some of the MSM are forced to cover it as a story, for whatever reason. Every little bit helps my friend. Well over 200,000 people have already voted

They should have made it IP address based or even better, Geo-located so you can only vote once. That way it would be more accurate. Oh well. I vote like 15 times maybe I'll do some more later, lol.
edit on 1/3/2012 by smarterthanyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by smarterthanyou

reply to post by freedom12

*frown*

I am disappoint. I only hope that this is equally represented amongst the other candidates or that the multiple votes were not actually tallied/get discarded.

top topics

join