It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Structures Rendered In AUTOCAD

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Raivan31

its called tidal locking, look it up

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
@ DaveNorris if you would have read the in between posts it's been answered like 10 times.

@ MainLineThis. Wow man, relax. . . Just read it, get a kick/chuckle out of it and go back to your regular reading. Or just skip it, personally I find some things entertaining so I browse through them. Personal attacks upon others about their sanity, or lack thereof doesn't make matters any better. Gotta admit sometimes these are better time wasters than another end of the world thread.
let people discuss what they want amongst their groups without being harassed, that's what this site is for.
edit on 28-1-2012 by xvagrantx because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I have worked with AutoCAD, MDT, Inventor, and 3D inspections using a portable CMM everyday for the last 14 years. Creating a reasonably accurate 3D model from a single 2D view is just not possible, if I had a very good prior knowledge of the item I could possibly come close.
There are some software packages that can do a reasonable job at this with high quality photos, but by hand in AutoCAD is just pure guess work.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
All I'm seeing is wishful thinking by someone who is seeing light and shadow and trying to make sense of it.

You cannot create a detailed three-dimensional shape from a two-dimensional image without having a massive amount of "assumption" thrown in.

On just about all my videos i state that this is what I 'think' I see. Yes it could be rock formations, Yes it could be something else. You see what you see. I just enjoy looking for unusual things and bringing them to light....(many thanks to John Lear BTW)...

As far as creating a detailed 3d model from a 2d photo, I do it all the time in my work for the SPR...it just takes talent..

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by heyitsphil
I work with AUTOCad and various other rendering engines in my work place.

Very interesting to see these anomalies rendered with AC, it gives better depth and allows the eye to really figure out what some of these anomalies may be. Very cool, thanks for sharing.

I do it just for fun...glad you enjoyed them....

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Wow I just found this thread and I appreciated the work you posted of my videos...I'm a member here, just haven't posted in a very long time....I spend most of my time on Pegasus Research Consortium, where I originally post my youtube videos under 'Farside Buildings' thread....Once again thanks

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by heyitsphil

thanks for the post..I've been using cad sent 1979...I currently work for the SPR as a checker/3d mechanical designer...The vids are just my way of bringing things I think I see to light...

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by sgtrocknroll

BTW, if anyone wishes to discuss any of my videos, please email me : [email protected]....

(John Lear is the Man!)..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join