It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO... As the dots connect, the grim reality is presenting itself

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by thejlxc
America is fully done, right now. The world is following right along.

They don't know anything is wrong even as all their rights are taken and they are literally poisoned and killed.
Knowing they will try to kill me and take my stuff as soon as the economic collapse rolls around makes me feel less and less sorry.

That's sad, because I really like people, but I can see the selfish stupid evil monsters they've become.

America is dead. If the NWO wasn't everywhere I'd just leave.

Americans won't fight to live, they don't even realize they're dying.
I am not proud to be American. We could have done a lot of things, but the choices have been made, we let our government become the most evil government I know of, or have heard of.

People actually think because they lie and pretend to care that it makes it less evil. I am done with so many people. I will wait the end, and die fighting for my rights like so many. Unsung, called a "domestic terrorist" and I don't even plan on having to go anywhere for this.

I'm sure they'll be coming to my home soon enough. Hell, they'll be coming for all the Americans soon enough.

We're not fools! We're not stupid! We don't like what's happening!

You are fools for not stopping this, you are cowards for not standing up and fighting this like must be done, and if you realize they are killing you slowly and are still doing nothing more than complaining, you're suicidal as well.

Gosh, I hardly know where to begin....I agree with the majority of what you have written. America is done for. Kaput, finished...!! But, good buddy, aren't you along for the ride? I mean, we're all in this together.

After all, it is a conspiracy.....not by the US citizens or the world citizens, but by our (so-called) trusted leaders.
We have been sold a bill of goods and the price is too much to pay.

You say we are fools for not stopping this: What could we have done? Our elected officials promised us one thing and we trusted them and they gave us something else. They voted against us on bills and laws and then tell us they 'reluctantly' signed them into action or with reservation. Don't worry, they'll never be used on US citizens. Right!!! (NDAA specifically)
Did you do anything to stop them? If your actions are impotent against Big Brother, who then is sufficient for the battle? We can't just sit and complain and blame "others" when we are just as guilty of do-nothingness.

Friend, where is there to go and hide? Nowhere. They have heat sensors on the aircraft and will hunt you down like an animal and treat you like one too. If you're lucky, you won't get tazered.

Whether anyone realizes it or not, the lines are being drawn. As of yet, the game rules haven't been spelled out by Big Brother. Soon all will know which side of the line they will be on. This just isn't the USA, this is global in nature. It will begin overseas before it gets here.

I know that civil war is looming on our horizon. Live in the city...? Better get out now for the time is coming when you will not be able to leave. You can take that to the bank.

Yep...coming to America soon....in your state, your county, your town...and to .....your own front door.
Yep....I'm totally sick in my heart....but that will not change the outcome. If you're a praying person...get on your knees! It won't change the world outcome,...but can totally change yours.

Don't give up!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by colbyforce

it needs to happen . We need the storm ..the cleansing so we can begin a new and better way of living.

In the long run it will be good for us. The people currently in power are doing all they can do ensure they maintain power after the transition happens.

Some of them realize it doesn't matter as things will just be different after. Some know but try anyway because they don't know any other way.

Just stay positive. The world will not end. Life will not cease to exist. Life...and us living it will be different than it has been for us Humans in a long long time.

If something bad is going to happen then it's going to happen. But what is bad or good ?

Does a circle end ? no. therefore life will always be.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
So things literally roll right along the path, and we're watching this all happen in slow motion, and even with the "truth" out there it hasn't slowed down at all. It's very frustrating. War with Iran, the Economic collapse, or the false flag martial law? Which one first, or maybe just one giant smushy gummy goey all at once type thing.

Interesting times indeed.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Bisman

I too feel uneasy, everyone pinning there hopes on yet another "saviour" ...Ron Paul

Obama painted himself as a saviour with the "change" we can believe in .... but in reality it's all bought up already, I bet even if no one actually voted we'd hear that we did ! Maybe I'm too cynical ...........

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
You have to be proud of being American. Because being American means you live in a nation where we're free. Others look at us and mimic our freedoms (hell some place have no choice but to be like us)

This is supposed to be the the land of the free. But only because it is the land of the brave. How is a revolution gonna be started? Is there already an army?

Remember. If we are wrong or if you get caught its treason of the highest kind.

With all that said I believe one man will stand up to the gov. And others will follow.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by colbyforce

It would be NICE IF

Ron Paul COULD be even a monkey wrench in the globalist schemes.

Ain't gonna happen.

AT BEST THEY

will USE HIM as a spoiler, distracter . . . whatever.

. . . and thats even IF they somehow allowed him to make it to the White House. And they WOULD HAVE TO ALLOW IT.

They control virtually all the factors including, more or less, at least 80% of the sheeple one way or another.

They control vast arrays of exotic technologies to deal with individuals and masses of people.

They certainly control the MSM.

They have pacified, anesthetized, lobotomized, etc. more or less at least 80% of the populace.

The Senate is firmly in their control as is the leadership of the House of Reps and that's LONG been true.

If the fallen angels/ET's spring overtly on the scene in their behalf . . . the populace will wholesale cave to become catatonic.

GOD ALONE IS ABLE.
GOD ALONE IS WORTHY.
GOD ALONE HAS ANY ANSWERS worth a flip.

And He is working only with those who love Him, follow Him, walk close to Him, are practiced at hearing His still small voice more or less accurately.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Americandefender

You have to be proud of being American. Because being American means you live in a nation where we're free. Others look at us and mimic our freedoms (hell some place have no choice but to be like us)

This is supposed to be the the land of the free. But only because it is the land of the brave. How is a revolution gonna be started? Is there already an army?

I think it's much more past-tense than your post indicates. The globalists have been in charge for at least 110 years. Some say 400 years.

However, the righteous shall do great exploits in behalf of God's Kingdom and good and righteousness.

The globalists may have shredded the Constitution.

However, God still has more surprises up His very big sleeves than they have any clue of.

I believe He will discipline the USA severely because of our foresaking HIm and His values and priorities.

However, I don't believe He will allow the USA to be 100% destroyed to nothing.

What form and geography it will ultimately take after Armageddon, remains to be seen.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join