It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Work and travel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Hi guys, I'm from germany and I need to get out of here

I spent the whole day with looking for alternative options for a overseas experience. Now I'm thinking about spending some time in canada combining work and travel. I'd like to work on a farm or help people with a project of any kind. All I want is a bed, food, nice people and some spare time to explore the country.

Is there anybody with experiecens in work and travel stuff or even farmes who are interested in such thing?

I'm not sure if this is worth a thread, but maybe some of you had similiar thoughts and interest.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Bus Vs Train:-
My partner and i accustomed to generally make use of the coach simply because you can get some sort of sleeper, products, and also food. However now pertaining to much less you can get the particular VIP busses while using the major seat designs within the 2nd degree. This trip is shorter and it also halts so you can get away and have some refreshments. today My partner and i select the particular VIP, just as long as My partner and i obtain the captains seat designs within the 2nd degree. However from time to time some sort of coach experience is entertaining and also for reasons uknown folks are far more sociable using a coach and you'll speak to other vacationers which i just like.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Well it is so difficult to do two different things at same time because there is so many issue's are occurred when we are going to travel. But if we are use promo code for travelocity than we can save time and do more work.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
You can look for two options; part time and full time works. There are lots of opportunities to have some kind of works, but you want to adjusted with the work patter as you may be unfamiliar with the same.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Have you considered Guam?
I kid you not, fabulous beaches, great golfing, Very friendly people, a great climate and a booming tourist industry always looking for people with multi language skills and a good work ethic. Also, you can get to a lot of places from there, Hawaii, French Polynesia, Truk Lagoon.

You might want to check it out, if your going to travel, it can be a gateway to the Pacific, but the best part is, you don't have to worry about 'seasonal' work. Guam keeps trucking 24/7/365, and so do many of the other locals in the Southwest Pacific. Anyway, it's a thought! and sleeping out on the beach, under a cloudless sky. Priceless!

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
i meet some people making money in a technique called bonus bagging, you can google it , but has anyone else had luck with this technique apparently it works

top topics

join