It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dad murders 'perfect' family then kills himself

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

A DAD with the “perfect family” may have murdered his wife and two sons before starting a fire and killing himself.

Pudsey deaths: Dad murders 'perfect' family then kills himself
edit on 31-12-2011 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

This thread is about an horrible subject, so please bear with me.

I read about an terrible tragedy that occured in Texas where a man dressed as santa clause
killed his entire family. No words can express how sad this events is. In most news network they
emphasised on the fact he was an Iranian immigrant, rarely mentioning he was a "Muslim",
except on ATS, where it was headlined as "Muslim Father Aziz Yazdanpanah Honor-Massacres Entire
Family".

Every time a "Muslim" does anything wrong, he/she is being presented as... a "Muslim", not as
a "Normal" person just like these headlines.....

Anyway, I suspect it is because they were Christians if they committed these crimes,
maybe they just lost it, or maybe they lost "Their Honor".

Nice experiment lol

edit on 31-12-2011 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Dec 31 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: title change to reflact source

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Funny though. The article mentions NOTHING about Christians???

Trolling for hate is just pathetic!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
What a disappointing thread. Where does the article talk about an honor-massacre or honor killing? You're misusing the system and increasing ignorance.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
This thread is dedicated to all the bigots here on ATS....

I would have loved to see you with the same intensity denying ignorance on this thread..

Muslim Father Aziz Yazdanpanah Honor-Massacres Entire Family . . . in Texas

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by samsamm9

That was the name of the article that was quoted.

Rules say to use the title of the source.

The OP of that thread did so.

You did not in the 3 threads you pumped out in a couple of minutes.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Stress induced mental illness effects all no matter what race religion or creed.
Poor choice of subject matter to make a point IMO.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Samsamm9 is making a good point here - when the Norway killer Anders Behring Breivik went and slaughtered 90 some people the media didn't refer to him as "The Christian killer Anders Behring Breivik". They made no mention of his religion. Yet a Muslim maniac kills his family in America and it's all about his religion. How about those times when some psycho mom straps her kids into a car and then drives them into a lake? Never heard the news media say anything about "Christian Mom Drowns Kids"

The media is conditioning you to hate based on those buzzwords. All part of the plan to get America behind the next war in the Mideast.

reply to post by Chamberf=6

That only applies to the Breaking Alternative News forum. The other forums you can use your own post title.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by samsamm9

This is the third thread you have made this post in, and I will take issue with you once more. I am not a bigot. You are misquoting the headline in the ATS thread by leaving out the words "Blog opinion." The OP truthfully refers to the blog that has that opinion.

Does your thread refer to a news article that talks about honor killing? No.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
The title of this thread is certainly misleading.

We can only speculate here what happened. Implying that there was a religious motive was bad taste.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Please forgive me, perhaps I'm more emotional than I should be. But I disagree concerning Samsamm9's "good point."

One reason the Norwegian killer was not referred to as a "Christian killer" was because his diary, while mentioning the word Christian, tended to show he was a nutty atheist. No principle of Christianity was involved in the killings.

The news reports (yes, plural) are not saying that the Texas killings were religion based. There is no evidence for that. This confusion is coming because a blog post containing speculation on that topic was the basis of an ATS thread.

News reports should talk about religion when it's a factor in the murder. They're not talking about it in the case of this Texas man, and they're not talking about it (correctly) in the case of "Christian Mom Draowns Kids."

The post talking about the possibility of an honor killing had a perfectly honest headline, accurately reporting the source information. That didn't happen here.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
WAIT A SECOND.... There was a thread about this a couple of days ago. It was closed.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Closed for Staff Review

Apologies for any inconvenience.

new topics

top topics

join