It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Light in Vision When Raising Kundalini?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Had a weird experience last night, was meditating before bed, repeating the mantra Omn and directing all my focus to my spine, manifesting the twin kundalini snakes (in my head) to gradually twist upwards.

As I became more relaxed and more aware of the sensations of my body, I became aware of an unnecessary tension in my forehead, which I would normally have dismissed as stress and ignored. I put all my focus into the Omn mantra, and I felt the tension rapidly expand and lessen in intensity. It was head had been swollen and then had flattened out the swells... it was a great relief. Almost at the same time of the feeling of relief, I saw a white light get brighter in the left side of my vision, it looked exactly as if someone had moved a phone-light close to my face while my eyes were closed, well thats how I interpreted it. But I was so surprised it broke me from my state and I had to look around to find the source, only to realise my room was completely black, and nothing could have made the light.

Very weird, any suggestions? Feel free to ask anything too

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by RenegadeScholar

To be honest, it sounds a bit like what we see when we open our third eye. The Ajna chakra, once opened, will cease to filter many of the visual anomalies that we normally block out. It will also pave the way to a closer relationship with the spiritual realm since you will sometimes actually see it.

Believing is one thing but seeing is another. Once you see it, you will realize that you never truly believed it.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Good job. You will find that this happens more and more as you meditate. I remember the same surprise when it first happened to me - opening my eyes and looking for the light source when in fact the source was me.

You will find that you can't leave this alone now. You may not meditate for long periods of time but you'll find that you don't feel quite right without regular practice.

If I could offer some advice - don't expect it to happen every time you meditate - that's a sure fire way of stopping experiences. Go into every meditation with no expectations and simply see what happens.

It's a great joy to realise that there truly is proof of something other than the material and that only you can find it for yourself.

Best wishes

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

I remember I was doing some Kundalini exercises and I had two Violet flames shoot up out of what seemed to be the second chakra, was very intense, way better than sex. It seemed to stop, at like my throat, I would like to get that one going again.

Now a days I can go lucid just about any time I want, If I close my eyes I can just walk in to a dream state. I am having problems getting a astral projection, I'm too aware of my body, to get phase shift.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

your energy was rising through your body, activating your chakras in an elevating fashion. I believe you're supposed to stay calm and basically ignore the light until it appears as though it's on your forehead. I gotta find where I read that..

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Very good progress. From what I read as well as my own experience, the kundalini energy is raw and primal. It will show itself not just the light you see. But also a massive surge of energy in the form of heat/fire rising through your spinal cord. The more you don't anticipate the energy, the more easily it will come. A relax spinal cord helps a lot. Unfortunately, it isn't so easy to pretend you don't expect the energy to rise.

top topics

join