It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Current State Of Free Energy Technology

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
ask for evidence despite is being posted several times

No evidence has ever been posted thatthe e-cat works as claimed, they have refused to allow proper testing - because they know it does not work as claimed.

yes even from NASA

Why do you have to lie? No scientist from NASA was present for any testing, so why claim that they were?

www.forbes.com...

is a better explanation of a timeline....

scienceblogs.com...

is a explanation of why it does not work as claimed

"With other companies now trying to capitalize off of this speculative, unverified and highly dubious claim, it's time for the e-Cat's proponents to provide the provable, testable, reproducible science that can answer these straightforward physics objections. Independent verification is the cornerstone of all scientific investigation and experiment, it's how we weed out all sorts of errors from miscalibration to contamination, and how we protect ourselves from unscrupulous swindles. Given everything that we know, as others also demonstrate (thanks, Steven B. Krivit), it's time to set aside the mirage of Nickel + Hydrogen fusion and get back to work finding real solutions to our energy and environmental problems. "

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I know there is a solar plant off Hwy 99 that heats water and steams sticky crude so it will become less viscous, or viscid rather, and therefore can reach the wellheads for extraction. Maybe there are more than just one plant. Some outputting energy for different reasons- it's all reasonable to assume such.

So you worked in oil drilling? Can you elaborate? PM me if you wish. I'm interested in the area/s you may have worked in.

new topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join