It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How WE the People Can Change The WORLD By OUR Vote in 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The first and most important is to get Ron Paul into the Whitehouse.

2. Regain control of Congress and the House by only voting for candidates that support Ron Paul's platform.

3. Attend you State cacuses and make sure the votes are reported accurately.

4. Get involved. Interview your State representatives and tell them that you will only support those that support Ron Paul's platform.

This is a group effort. The people can be heard through votes. We need those in the Whitehouse to support Ron Paul so change can happen, and happen quickly.

Each of you go out now and see what State reps support Ron Paul, and if they don't start getting your message out. Flood their facebook pages, twitter accounts, etc. Demand that they support Ron Paul or they won't get your vote.

We the People can change the World. I firmly believe that - look at the revolutions happening around the World. Even though this has been a very difficult many years for some, I'm actually excited to be on this Earth during this historic time.

Be a part of history, get involved!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

People were hoping for change with Obama and well he just duped the public . Typical !
As I watch the Ron Paul wave I am still very skeptic as to if he will follow through. I have lost faith in our voting on both sides of the border. Nothing that the people want is represented . Only corporate interests are fought for in the house.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I find your optimism very uplifting. Your suggestions are valid and they are accomplishment possible.

However, I find myself a bit more pessimistic that any thing will change our political structure with the coming election.

The Globalist have toiled long and hard to bring in the “New World Order”. I don’t see these people willing to allow anything to divert them from their timeline.

The ground work as already been laid for the “theft” of an election with the installation of computerized ballots with no paper trail.

The MSM will be used as the voice of the propaganda psy-op, and only the anointed will be given the nod.

I, agree with your desire that only Ron Paul will lead this Nation back to our founders purpose peacefully. This Nation must have Ron Paul as POTUS to survive, but I don’t see this happening, it is outside of the “New World Order’s” time frame.

The POTUS is Selected, not elected.

Peaceful Change is not possible.

So, what is our course, the United States as we knew growing up has already become a thing of the past.

An “One World Order” can not become a reality with a strong United States adhering to the principles of our founders.

The US is destined to collapse, first by the theft of our wealth through the Central Banking Ponzie Scheme and Free Trade agreements, then by outlandish legislation from our Congress stripping the Citizen of liberty, happiness, and life.

We have been witness to both of these already occurring.

The final step is the only step yet to occur, the reduction of the population.

And,

We are already hearing the War Drums beating for WWIII.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Optimism like this is intoxicating... Possibly addictive and likely foolish.

You have two parties, two choices only in every election.

Make your votes count, one way or the other.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

You make some very good points on how to help to get Ron Paul elected. People do need to contact their states congress members and representatives.

For those of you who may not be familiar on how a President is elected:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Voting in POTUS elections is like choosing between the lesser of two evils.......

......you are still choosing evil.

We cannot have true change and honest leadership in our two party government.
edit on 27-12-2011 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by brokedown

Thanks for your well thought out post.

I agree we are on the tipping point and if Paul doesn't win, we will definately go over the cliff.

However, I believe in the human spirit and how with enthusiastic leadership the people can be aroused. Look at the occupy protests. This is the start. Yes they come across badly with no coherent message, but I think that you will see it improve and grow in the Spring.

It's really difficult for them to keep it together on the streets during the winter harshness, I think when the weather improves you'll see them gaining momentum.

There is Power in the People and I firmly believe that!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
How arrogant, change your country if you want, let the rest of the world quiet
, after all, the elections are for President of the United States, not for President of the World.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I feel like every politician nowadays are corrupt. Ron Paul, Obama, and all of the other candidates that told the public they were going to bring change brought evil change instead of positive change. I too am skeptical about the direction this country is going to take in the future. So many people voted for Obama thinking he was the next Kennedy and in the end, everything just turned upside down!

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I find your opinion of the latest grass-root effort to effect change, Occupy, insightful and on “target”

I, do believe that the Occupy movement was beginning to have an affect with in our political structure, this is why the heavy handed, jack-booted, over whelming force was used to crush the effort of the protesters.

The establishment used the same play book employed against the Tea Party, however the Tea Party collapsed long before the use of force was necessary.

Kudos’s to Occupy for lasting much longer, but as we witnessed the establishment knows no bounds when someone stands in the path of their march to a New World Order. I speculate that if Occupy didn’t collapse under the Police State, we would have seen the use of deadly force employed against them, mind you this is just speculation, because the Occupy movement did collapse .

I , too am hopeful that spring will usher in a rebirth of a grass-root effort to effect change, peacefully. It can emerge as Occupy, or Tea Party, or whatever name.

Grass root political movements are always are messy, dis-organized, incoherent, but this is just they way it is, this is also their strength.

The establishment’s playbook is :

First ignore the movement, no press coverage, contain the story.

Second, Create a division between the movement and the rest of the civilian population through exaggeration, lies, and innuendos.

Third, Promote the establishment own person as the “leader” of the movent in order to derail the movement. ( this is the point the Tea Party collapsed)

Fourth, Crush the movement under the heel of the Jack-boot. (this is the point Occupy collapsed)

Fourth, Use deadly force to crush the movement, the only time I can recall this being employed is against the WWI veterans who were protesting the unpaid benefits promised.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
If you want folks to vote for Ron Paul you'll have to wait and see who he picks for the Vice Presidential slot. Considering Ron Pauls age and the rigors of the office of POTUS, I doubt he'd make it through a full term. Sorry, but it's a factor. In a pinch I'd vote for Ron Paul just to be rid of Obama, no matter who his VP pick was.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
The first and most important is to get Ron Paul into the Whitehouse.

2. Regain control of Congress and the House by only voting for candidates that support Ron Paul's platform.

3. Attend you State cacuses and make sure the votes are reported accurately.

4. Get involved. Interview your State representatives and tell them that you will only support those that support Ron Paul's platform.

This is a group effort. The people can be heard through votes. We need those in the Whitehouse to support Ron Paul so change can happen, and happen quickly.

Each of you go out now and see what State reps support Ron Paul, and if they don't start getting your message out. Flood their facebook pages, twitter accounts, etc. Demand that they support Ron Paul or they won't get your vote.

We the People can change the World. I firmly believe that - look at the revolutions happening around the World. Even though this has been a very difficult many years for some, I'm actually excited to be on this Earth during this historic time.

Be a part of history, get involved!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------
CherubBaby Replies:::
I want you to know I appreciate your overall message of the thread. I think we need to get more involved now more than ever. I do have one problem that haunts me and has haunted me since the 2000 elections. I have talked about it in the past and even mentioned it in a few threads. The issue is this. We were never allowed to vote or approve the electronic voting system in that made it's debuet in 2000.

I can't seem to get this accross to people strongly enough. As long as a computer is taking your vote, your vote is useless and can be "Fixed" if TPTB want to "Rig" an election.
We spend billions and trillions on everything under the sun. Whats wrong with a good old fashioned Hand Count? It worked fine for 224 + years.

In my opinion that has to take place and the Electronic Voting Machines need to go in the Dumpster. Everything else is after the fact and not verifiable

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MonteroReal
How arrogant, change your country if you want, let the rest of the world quiet
, after all, the elections are for President of the United States, not for President of the World.

Funny that you would take my message that way.

The reason why having Ron Paul in the Whitehouse is that his goal is to pull our military out of other countries. To quit going to war with other countries and leave other countries alone.

I think this alone could have a big impact on the World.

Isn't that what you want?

top topics

join