It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zonation: Why Ron Paul is the Jeremiah Wright of the Right

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Alfonzo Rachel is one of the few Black conservatives. He'll take on just about anyone. Here's his take on our favorite politician, Ron Paul.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Here is a couple vids to challenge your video..

edit on 25-12-2011 by RowdyAmerican1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
lol @ the last 10 seconds...

that was the best part...

the zo dude, seems a bit like a tool, but the ending made me lol...

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by RowdyAmerican1

i do not believe you watched the video in the OP...
the videos that you posted in reply had ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with the OP video...

these replys are almost automated...
its getting scary...

this is why everyone is associating ron paul supporters with cult members...
or at least I have been...

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I've never heard of this guy, but I guess he considers himself a fusion of a comedian and a political commentator.

Problem is, I didn't laugh and he didn't say anything meaningful that got a, "Hmm". He did say somethings that got a "Hmm", but for other reasons.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by baphomet420

The reason why I posted them videos is beacuse the op posted a video and said this is one of few black conservatives out there and it show his view about RON PAUL. So I posted 3 videos about 3 conservative black people and their views on Ron Paul
edit on 25-12-2011 by RowdyAmerican1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
This show doesn't get significant views anyway.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Oh good Lord in heaven. These folks really just can't find anything of substance can they? I mean if they stoop to this level...

How stupid does this guy think his audience is? I guess they would have to be stupid enough not to be offended by this sort treatment by him.

Go Alfie! What a moron. Think he gets a government check for this stuff. Nah, they probably launder it first.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by RowdyAmerican1

Saw the first video the other day on another thread. This guy is great!!! I spent a lot of time in the South, wish I had met this guy when I was there.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Well, I can respect that he's got his opinion, but unfortunately he's not understanding Ron Paul's foreign policy clearly and is apparently unaware of our actual level of involvement and tinkering with other nations in the past (and that the CIA confirms this leads to foreign resentment and reprisal).

Paul doesn't say we should just give other nations the benefit of the doubt, but he does say:
1) We should stop antagonizing them for no good reason either via their inner political workings or by actual military engagement,
2) we shouldn't have our military spread all around the world while our borders aren't very secure,
3) we should cut the redundancy/bloat and streamline our military AND intelligence activity to prevent waste and jurisdictional confusion, which leads to inefficiency and failure,
4) any actual threat we're made aware of - as we were of an imminent attack prior to 9/11 with plenty of other intelligence even down to some of the specific hijackers themselves - should be reviewed in full with congress to determine and authorize proper handling, and
5) once a threat is confirmed or we have been attacked, deal with it swiftly with overwhelming force, be done with it, and come home.

Paul advocates "Just war" theory, not simple pacifism or reactionism. We've long since fallen from that standard, now advocating war based on vague or tenuous claims that are not validated, sabre-rattling and propagandizing against people with no proven intent (and every reason not to) to harm us, and instead of helping out when we claim 'humanitarian intervention', we leave things worse off than when we went in, usually with more extremists in control when we leave.

It's lunacy.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

Alfonzo Rachel is one of the *few Black conservatives*. .

Like stereotypes much?
Who's the racist now?
Ron Paul supporters are f...ing cult members? Why, because we want to see REAL positive change happen in this corrupt government that is leading us into despotism and destitution and feel very passionately that Dr. Paul is the only presidential candidate who is telling the truth about that being his goal?
Go spew your ignorant hate elsewhere.
edit on 25-12-2011 by Q:1984A:1776 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join