It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killing someone for being annoying

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
It seems to be a trend in my area of Florida. Just recently (around 5-7 hours ago) a news report came out about a man who stabbed his neighbor just because his...music was loud

News Source: miami.cbslocal.com... g/

The man who was stabbed was stabbed in the heart and died later of his wounds.

A sad story indeed and it did not fail to remind me of a similar thing that happened last year. The worst part was that the people involved went to my school.

www.foxnews.com...

Don't know if any of you heard that story but it was really sad. The weird part to me about it though was the fact that most students supported the older brother and protested to get him out of jail. They did so much as to park all their cars on campus grounds and leave class for a walkout.

So What I have to ask you, ATS, is what do you make of this? Is it crazy to kill or harm someone because they were being a little too annoying? I'm waiting for all of your replies

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I am going to have to say it is not acceptable for killing people over simple annoyances. It is tremendously pathetic that someone would go to the extent of destroying human life because of something like this.

Nothing is wrong with indicating your discontent even in a mean and extremely angry manner if the issue persists and said person has already been instructed or warned previously, but no physical confrontations in these situations are required.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
thats insanity, at one of it's finest moments, and anybody who wants to see this guy set free has a few of their own issues to deal with as well, sounds to me like the people in this world have such little regard for human life. (sad) There aren't too many good reasons to kill someone in the first place let alone for being too annoying. If that was the case I'd be surrounded by bodies everywhere I go.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I think it's a Florida thing. Every time I hear some weird story it seems like it happened in Florida.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
If somebody annoys you, it's not their fault. It really falls upon you. Once you realize getting annoyed is pointless, no more annoyance.

So no. You killing somebody over something that's your fault isn't really acceptable, in my opinion.

new topics

top topics

join