It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actor Matt Damon speaks out against Obama

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
What would I do without Matt Damon's opinions?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Sometimes i think "what would Matt Damon do?" .

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci
IMO just another reason that entertainers should keep to just entertaining.

Whilst i am not a supporter of the 'Celebrityism' that is uprising, i believe they have a right as we all do to speak their mind, just because they are an 'Entertainer' doesn't mean they are not 'People'

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
matt damon's mom's a teacher and he has some beef with the school system and their funds being cut. i don't blame him. i don't know what his views are exactly but after watching "waiting for superman", there's no doubt the school system has to change. conspiracy theorist in me says, our public school system was planned to fail to produce dumb down sheeples.

he was also the narrator for "inside job", a documentary about the recent collapse of the us economy and the big bail outs. so he isn't some idiot actor that doesn't know what's going on. many people, like matt damon, feel as though they've been bamboozled by obama with his ostentatious delivery of false promises. i wish i had the platform to voice my dissatisfaction. good for him...

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I dont mind popular people voicing their opinion its the ignorant masses who blindly follow their lead I am ashamed of.

I don't get the hate for Matt on this? I applaud him for being man enough to publicly say he was wrong and call Obama out for what he is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join