It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about Healing Stones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Trying to think what to get my mom for christmas and thought back to the few times I have read people on here using stones to heal.

My mom has fibromyalgia (runs in the family), which is a more severe case of arthritis, and was wondering if there was stone out there that could help her.

I was going to try and find that type of stone in a braclet or something like that..

and upgrade from the pasta necklace

Thanks friends
edit on 20-12-2011 by ImmortalThought because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2011 by ImmortalThought because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
hmmm,

if it's pain relief you're after, it may be a different type of stone you're looking for

In all seriousness though, I've heard quite a few people locally saying that magnetic stones and bracelets help relieve arthritic pain over time. ll the good things i've heard have been to do with arthritic pain specifically.

I hope you find something that works. Peace
edit on 20-12-2011 by Thundersmurf because:added relevant content

edit on 20-12-2011 by Thundersmurf because: I can't spell at this time of day

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Turquoise, maybe? Looks nice with silver, white gold and platinum. Copper too if you're into warmer colors. Copper, while not a stone, is supposed to be good for arthritis too.
edit on 20-12-2011 by MzMorbid because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ImmortalThought

I gotta admit, your title had me fooled! Can't help you now I see what it is about but I do know at least one sufferer is on this board. Hopefully someone will be here soon with a good answer for you.

ETA www.healingcrystals.com...

edit on 20/12/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Not laughing at your thread...I thought you were talking about the other kind of "stoner"

However, good luck

ETA:
Wings of Spirit
edit on 12/20/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

I gotta admit, your title had me fooled! Can't help you now I see what it is about but I do know at least one sufferer is on this board. Hopefully someone will be here soon with a good answer for you.

ETA www.healingcrystals.com...

edit on 20/12/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

Haha. Yea I put the qoute around "Stoner" for that reason, plus I thought it would be funny.
Thanks for the link
Peace

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MzMorbid

Thanks. I like how copper looks, I'll check into it.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thundersmurf
hmmm,

if it's pain relief you're after, it may be a different type of stone you're looking for

In all seriousness though, I've heard quite a few people locally saying that magnetic stones and bracelets help relieve arthritic pain over time. ll the good things i've heard have been to do with arthritic pain specifically.

I hope you find something that works. Peace
edit on 20-12-2011 by Thundersmurf because:added relevant content

edit on 20-12-2011 by Thundersmurf because: I can't spell at this time of day

Ha. Yea maybe when my parents retire they will want that kind of stone.

Yea, I've heard the same about the magnetic bracelets.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePublicEnemyNo1

Not laughing at your thread...I thought you were talking about the other kind of "stoner"

However, good luck

ETA:
Wings of Spirit

From your link:

Arthritis - Boji Stones, Chrysocolla, Lapis Lazuli, Imperial Topaz
Fibromyalgia - Amethyst, Aventurine, Blue Lace Agate, Citrine, Quartz Crystal, Rose Quartz

Yea thought it was a good headline

Peace

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Oooops apperently I, somehow, violated T&C...My bad, didn't realise saying one word could get me into trouble like that lol. Wow all I have to say.

OP I'm sure you could find a nice site or google search some of these common methods used for that. I know about fiber my Mother has it as well. Not fun.

-SAP-
edit on 20-12-2011 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Closed pending staff review.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I have the same problem. I have it fairly well under control. I do believe it is caused by a mycoplasma infection. The infection destroys the cells and affects mitochondrial function. Mitochondria are the energy producers within each cell, so when the mitochondria are affected, everything hurts and you have zero energy. In order to combat this life-stealer, one has to try to repair one's immune system. Regular doctors don't have anything to offer for this disease. They are useless, as far as I'm concerned.

I cannot recommend any stones of the geological variety, but here is what I use:

Wellness Formula by Source Naturals (at least 3 per day with breakfast)
5,000 IU of vitamin D3
Zyflamend by New Chapter
Wholemega fish oil by New Chapter

I also use a supplement called Samento. It is $35 per bottle, but one only needs one drop a day to start. If your mom wants to know more, you can U2U me. I suffered for years and was almost bedridden from this disease, until I decided to take matters in my own hands and research alternative treatments. I now have mostly good days in which, for the most part, I can forget how sick I am supposed to be.

Also, it is important to move about every day, no matter how sick and tired one feels. Simple exercise like walking can do wonders, and helps one sleep better at night.

Some info about mycoplasma infection and fibromyalgia / chronic fatigue / rheumatoid arthritis / you name it:

www.aapsonline.org...
www.rain-tree.com...
www.bariumblues.com...
www.samento.com.ec...

Info on samento:
www.newswithviews.com...
www.vrp.com...

Buy your mom some vitamins and supplements (all available through Amazon). The only rocks you should think about getting her are precious stones

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Sorry I had to change the Thread title because ppl were taking the joke to far.

O well. We continue..

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Great information thank you. Much appreciated advice

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Also, just from personal experiences, I've had a hypo-thyroid for about 10 years now. It's really hard for me to maintain my weight and energy level and those are just two of the minor problems associated with my thyroid. I bought a piece of Egyptian Turquoise while I was over in Egypt and it must have assisted me in one way or another because the day that I lost it, I have had certain "negative issues" return that previously had been resolved when I wore my scarab made out of the Egyptian Turquoise.

Not sure if it was all in my head, but it certainly helped me out as far as I am concerned. The American Turquoise is good too, but not as powerful for my condition as the Egyptian Turquoise was.

Just my $0.02 anyway.

top topics

join