It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Tv Shows/Documentaries

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
G'day just finished watching ancient aliens season 1 and bloody loved it! waiting for my multi region dvd player to arrive so I can watch season 2 just wondering what other good shows/doco's on dvd that I should get, as I can't watch online (I have pre-paid wireless broadband and its damn expensive 2gig $40!!!!).

Interests are aliens hollow earth,the money pit,ancient civilisations, parascience (I think thats right like the stuff hitler was into ufo's time travel etc....)

I absolutely love Giorgio A. Tsoukalos any other shows that have him in it??.

Thanks for your help

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by pixiekaram

If you like real life murder shows, 48 Hours has full episodes to watch.

edit...oops i read your post wrong. ill leave the link for anyone else who wants to see.

love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 19/12/11 by Whateva69 because: oops

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
yeah i effing love that show watch it every week! thnx for your contribution

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

This is his website if your interested.
www.legendarytimes.com...#

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
already been on his website can anyone recommend any movies/doco's to watch really eager to find some new series

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Since you like Ancient Aliens hear is a link to an episode of South Park you should defiantly watch.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I started to watch this new serires called American Horror Story. It's pretty good if you like horror. 8.5/10

Sons of Anarchy is a pretty awesome series as well. It's been running for a few years now. But it's worth starting from the top. Great story line, great caracters. 9/10

Do you like SitComs? If you do How I met your Mother should be right up your alley. It's been on for a while now but it legend...wait for it.....dary!

As for documentaries, there are so many. What I usualy do is make a search on YouTube for History Channel or Discovery Channel, Animal Planet, what ever you feellike watching. Here are a few links to a couple of documentaries I liked.

DePalme N- Machine
The Hidden History of the Human Race
Loose Change
Zeitgeist
Ancient Aliens, Chariots ,Gods and Beyond

But since your internet service is limited. I'd try to get my hands on those DVD's
The Walking Dead,
Dexter
What the Bleep?
Who Killed the Electric Car?

Check those out and enjoy.
edit on 19-12-2011 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
A couple of my favorite series of all time is

The Outer Limits (Not the old one from the 60's, but the newer one from the late 90's I think)

and The Pretender

new topics

top topics

join