It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do aliens like greys have a bio system similar to terrestrial organisms?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Like dna,a skeletal-like structure,specialized organs,tissue?

If so is thier dna compatible with terrestrial animal/human dna?
edit on 18-12-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

You seriously expect to get a valid answer to that?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
My guess is no. Bio/organic lifeforms don't hold up well for extended space travel. The distances they would have to travel from one star system to another would require either a body to last for thousands of years(yet still requiring sustenance), or the trip would take multiple generations. A military expedition would not be practical if that was the case. Either that or the greys have figured out hyper-space. Also, an unfortunate truth to organics is that they don't take to extremes too well, and space is nothing but extremes. You are looking at temperatures ranging from only a few degrees short of absolute zero to hundreds of thousands of degrees above. The only practical approach is to use synthetic bodies, likely made of exotic composites designed to handle the extremes of space, and using elements we likely don't have here on earth. Of course, this implies a spiritual paradigm that generally is not acknowledged or accepted by humans(ie - how the hell do you get inside one of those things?).

Just my thoughts and opinion on the matter

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

Like dna,a skeletal-like structure,specialized organs,tissue?

If so is thier dna compatible with terrestrial animal/human dna?
edit on 18-12-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

Before asking those questions , your first question should've been .

Do we have any sample aliens to answer these questions?

Or are we just gonna blow hot air out and speculate , while were at it , can you guess the dna of a unicorn?

We don't know. We don't have samples or evidence that they even exist. Do you compute?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Completely Conjecture....

First, I doubt any species would make the trip from distant star systems if they had to live with time dilation or trips that took 10s of thousands of years. It is very probable that regular biological systems would never last.

That being, they either have to be able to break / bend physics as we know it and be able to warp space or create wormholes, etc...

I believe though that Grey aliens are from somewhere much closer. I don't believe they would be so interested in OUR biology and work in the manner they do if they were coming from hundreds or thousands of light years away. I believe they are from another plane/dimension that is parallel to and interposed with our own and somehow their own survival depends on discovery's made from us.

I also believe the Grey species are closer to a "throw-away" created race for a specific purpose. They are being controlled by someone else. It might even be that their physiology is the way it is specifically to survive jumping from one plane to another where the laws of physics might be slightly different.

edit on 18-12-2011 by OsirisIndigo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Why not? I mean, if they are "people-ish" like us, they would necessarily have similar needs to walk, pick things up, see, eat and breathe, right? (I know it's been "debunked"), thats not the point...

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
If this "grey" species of 'aliens' exist like people some truly believe, then how about we ask one this question?

They exist, correct? Maybe try asking one if so.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Does God shave?

I' be guessin

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Ive always wondered if the greys have some sort of suit on over thier real being to survive our elements. But unlike our astronaut suits maybe they conform to thier skin in an almost flawless way to be able to flexibly move like a second skin. Maybe we have no idea what these things really look like.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

This stone is a few thousand years old and I think its quite obvious what we are looking at.

I agree with one of the comments above that they are much closer than we realise, I'm inclined to think within our own solar sytem.

And yes I think they are biologicaly similar, just look at their face, closer match than most monkeys, unless your an ugly dood like the op....just kiddin

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
would the apple SAUCE if it was dropped. like so HEADS will be crushed. please look for my brain and my video. and go save that OTHER planet. besides the DIAMOND one. command that blue thing around it. now the rest of the universe. did someone seek your help as a planet from another planet. i have no control over that answer. how will you live. psalms is crush them. just crush them. Like Moses, just kill them and Eat them and then they will be of your flesh and then YOU can say if they are good or not.
just kill those that come. eat them. kill the rest. eat the rest. i am the keeper of time. this planet was made for man to conquer the universe. study NEW JERUSALEM in wiki. now scroll down to the word exosphere. copy paste the exosphere jpeg. its now your jpeg, the USA stole my brain. save those in court for anything. that court stole my brain. get those out. put those in. they're guilty.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

How on earth is anybody here supposed to answer that? Why dont you ask Von Helton on YouTube he will give you an entertaining answer.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
According to scientists, physics is the same across the entire universe.
Chemistry is also considered to be universally consistent.
I would guess that biochemistry is also.

With that in mind, and assuming life does exists beyond our planet,
it stands to reason that life would evolve with similar mechanisms.
The results however, would probably vary depending on the conditions on the alien environment.

edit on 18-12-2011 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
They are from another plane, not another planet.

new topics

top topics

join