It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEVER AGAIN will I open a religious thread on ATS again... EVER!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I agree. This is one subject where you have to pick your battles...and I dont like fighting. I tend to stay away from the religious ones. You just cant win against the nay-sayers.

(Yes, Im Christian. Sue me.)

PS Please no comments...(I dont particularily care what you think either.) God Bless!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Damn it, fell for another Religious thread.

At least it isn't turning out like you described.

/end sarcasm

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
It wouldn't be a problem but anytime you mention the name Jesus every atheist on this site gets pissed off and floods your thread in diabolical attempts to derail it and then it always ends up in a "God exists/No he doesn't" thread which is why they do it because everyone gets tired of chasing their tails.
I suppose you haven't been watching me post in the Jinn thread where the Muslims are?

You should realize though, that many of us were once christians, so we have more knowledge about that than other religions. Also, there are more christian based threads in the religious section than any other religion.
edit on 15-12-2011 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
PS Please no comments...(I dont particularily care what you think either.) God Bless!
You should. 1Peter 3:15-16.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by iSHRED
They are always the same exact thing.

Person 1: God is good!

Person 2: How can he be good if he doesn't exist?

Person 1: He does exist, and He loves you very much even though you dont believe in him.

Person 2: Na UHHH!!!!

Person 1: UH HUHHHH!!!

Person 2: Na UHHH!!!

Person 3: I'm a troll.

Person 1: He loves you too troll.

And it goes on and on and on.
I'm Christian, you won't shake my faith.
You're not, and i cant make you believe.
edit on 15-12-2011 by iSHRED because: (no reason given)

Thats silly, they are not all the same some go

Person 1: God is stupid and doesnt exist!

Person 2: He does exist, and He loves you very much even though you dont believe in him.

Person 1:No he doesnt, how could there be so much evil if He did

Person 1: UH HUHHHH!!!

Person 2: Na UHHH!!!

Person 3:Your a troll.

Person 1: He loves you too troll.

Person 2: Na UHHH, I am a troll to then!!!!

And it goes on and on and on.
I'm atheist, you won't shake my faith.
You're not, and i cant make you believe.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by iSHRED

Does your avatar come from your strong christian faith? Dont quite remember that kind of quote in the bible.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Religieon is the oldest known method for men to use to control other men.

Its also the oldest known method of mind control.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by iSHRED

I feel the same way when I enter the supermarket. All that food. What are they thinking? Don't even get me started on restaurants!

edit on 16-12-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

I'm still waiting for the part where they feel ashamed. Sigh....might take a while.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by iSHRED

Is this seriously your best attempt at a rant?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by britelite1971
reply to post by Hydroman

I'm still waiting for the part where they feel ashamed. Sigh....might take a while.
Tee hee hee.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavidsHope
It usually only takes a moment or so for an attack on a Christian on ATS.
You should expect it

Probably because people are now sick and tired of some (not all but a good few) Christians quoting the fictional book all over the place and using it as evidence that the world will end e.c.t e.c.t. Don't you understand people get sick of being preached to about religion? People are bound to get snappy after hearing it a thousand times.

Originally posted by DavidsHope
Satan is not going to leave you alone now.... Consider this; That you have gained the attention of Lucifer himself, through your actions. He feels what you are saying and doing is important enough for him to attack
you in matters of faith.

Ahh, here it is, the psycholigical tricks of the religious trade. If you're losing your faith in God it's the Devil at work, so believe stronger (a.k.a reinforce the religious brainwashing) or the Devil will win over you. These mind games are all over most religions......for example....believe in God or go to hell.....that's pure psycholigical blackmail if I ever saw it.

If there is a God, it won't be the one depicted in the bible, it would be someone wise and patient, not the petty God that's described in the bible, the one that the bible paints as having a massive ego, the one that punishes none believers, nope, not the twisted God.

You will probably not respond to this post as you may class it.....as you say......an attack, diatribes a or hate remark but know that even though you may look at me who is someone who will go to hell and not worth responding to I would still in most circumstances give my life to save your life which means people do not need a religious compass to feel what is right or wrong. Things on this planet will only change when we start having faith in each other.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join