It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nigel Farage! The EU's Ron Paul !!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
'Moderators can you please move this topic into: Breaking Alternative News.. I did not realise that this section was US only!'y!'

So i just thought I'd share a few videos I found on Youtube regarding the real issues which are becoming very apparent in these difficult times.

Nigel Farage is perhaps one of the UKs only MEPs that want's to change the corrupt political system we live in, not just in the UK, but all over Europe. The EU was formed for these few reasons:

To provide peace, prosperity and stability for its peoples;
To overcome the divisions on the continent;
To ensure that its people can live in safety;
To promote balanced economic and social development;
To meet the challenges of globalisation and preserve the diversity of the peoples of Europe;
To uphold the values that Europeans share, such as sustainable development and a sound environment, respect for human rights and the social market economy.

Can anybody, without instantly dismissing all evidence that points towards denial and fascism, actually agree that the EU has been a success? I mean really?

I mean just look at the other politicians mocking Nigel as he spurts out truth after truth. They sit, smile and mock him. Knowing that he can't do anything about

Europe's democratic state is slowly being destroyed.. By greedy politcians such as Barroso, Van Rumpoy and Martin Schulz just to name a few.

If you rob people of their identity, their democracy.. all people are left with is nationalism and violence!

This statement holds true as we all know the amount of violence that has already happened in places like Tunisia, Egypt, Lybia and Greece. Even the UK & US are beginning to realise what's really happening!

When one looks at the amount of evidence, excluding these videos, It is actually extremely frightening to get a small look as to what really goes on behind the EU's closed doors.

Farage is one man who is trying to stop these criminals from creating an anti democratic society.

It is disgusting.

edit on 15/12/2011 by SativaDub because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I just finished watching the first vid and as I heard him talk all I was thinking was "have it".
The EU is a crumbling biscuit.
The only thing the Lisbon Treaty is good for is wiping your backside.
Nice thread.

ETA:
This man should keep on speaking.
edit on 15-12-2011 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I like this guy. Could you imagine if he was PM of the UK. We'd be out of the European Union quicker that the time you drink a cup of tea.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
farage is bought like the rest of them he provides opposition representing the minority of awake people but he throws no weight at all the eu laughs at his speeches and the minority of awake people are content with getting behind his rants. when he is acheiving nothing accept "a good speech" the real anti eu pro britian campaigner was fired from the uk independance party for being and you can quote this "" being to anti eu"" and his name you probably never heard of ... David Noakes an absolute wizz of a man read all the treatys realised it was treason and tried to do something about it and got fired...

so where is britian .. dragged into bankruptcy by politicians that aim to enslave its people

germany never quit ww2 they just swapped the luger for a pen and i really wish the people of the world would do something about it

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by akapapasmurf

farage is bought like the rest of them he provides opposition representing the minority of awake people

You mean like the majority of Great Britain?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Nige is rapidly becoming one of my heroes.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
I just finished watching the first vid and as I heard him talk all I was thinking was "have it".
The EU is a crumbling biscuit.
The only thing the Lisbon Treaty is good for is wiping your backside.
Nice thread.

ETA:
This man should keep on speaking.

good analogy ;-)

I love the french, italians, greeks, etc etc but I'm british not a european! and they want to keep their identity,

They are threatening global catastrophy if the EU fails! Horse Sh1t, if so few have that amount of power then we need a complete re-boot and find out moral compass,

The EU is a fascist dream for the select few ! who elected Barrosso? all Nigel Farages detracters in that parliament are that way because they have fat salaries and don't have to earn it,

Change is coming, it may get bumpy but it will be more than worth the effort to run these leeches out of town.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
reply to post by akapapasmurf

farage is bought like the rest of them he provides opposition representing the minority of awake people

You mean like the majority of Great Britain?

Agreed.

Great Britain must be restored to it's independent state before we're dragged into the wreckage of the crumbling European Union. Yet we keep voting the same old frauds into power... people are starting to realise that even when they vote for a completely different Party / Agenda.. The power never actually changes hands, it always stays with the same party... ALWAYS!!

WAKE UP

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Don't be fooled by his patriotic rhetoric. If this idiot had his way, the UK would be a bankrupt laughing stock, shunned by all, and with the living standards of Somalia.........

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

I agree fully, while some of what he and his party says is common sense there are too many flaws to make it right.
www.richardcorbett.org.uk...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I have been following Nigel for a long time, and I am an American! He is one of the only decent politicians in Europe, and I have always felt he and Ron Paul had a lot in common on plenty of issues.

I was really disturbed by his plane wreck incident, and I still think there was some sort of foul play involved. Thankfully Nigel survived with only minor injuries.

I could totally see a motive for why they would want to knock him off in some sort of "accident".

I don't know much about him personally, but I do like a lot of his politics, and I love it when someone stands up and will stick it to the powers that be.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat

I agree fully, while some of what he and his party says is common sense there are too many flaws to make it right.

Wow nice propaganda effort there. It says right at the start "they are homophobic and racist".

I can smell fecal matter right away. Nice hit job there.

That's exactly what they said about the Tea Party too! We were "fringe" and "racist" and "homophobic" , we refused to condemn the terrorists. Etc etc.

What else? They hate women, they deny the Holocaust, and they are associated with tons of right-wing quasi-terrorist groups.

Pure garbage.

edit on 15-12-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Don't be fooled by his patriotic rhetoric. If this idiot had his way, the UK would be a bankrupt laughing stock, shunned by all, and with the living standards of Somalia.........

More like patriotic speech.
Why is he an idiot?
Have you seen Somalia mate?
I don't think the UK will be like that any time soon, even if you want to be.
The difference with British people and the rest of Europe is that most British people are educated.
They know the reality of Europe. That's why they voted time and time again against the Euro.
People in Romania are not as educated (just an example).
Most of them are all here in Spain living in shanty towns.
What do they know about Europe or who and what is running the show?
And this is one country, most of Europe is like that.
It was easy scamming them, it's not an easy task to scam Great Britain, more like an impossible one.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I couldnt agree more! The plane crash was very disturbing indeed, and I would not have been remotely surpised if it was an assassination attempt.

They all know he is right.. all he has is the power of his words.

He has my vote. Every time.

Rather him than than the Fascist Pigs that run the EU at the moment.

This is disturbing stuff, I pity the people who haven't woken up yet.

I really pity you all.

Originally posted by Atzil321

And in case you hadn't noticed.. The UK are already a bankrupt laughing stock...

Its ignorant people like yourself that will let this proud nation fall...

You should be disgusted in yourself sir.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Just checked some of the sources in that propaganda piece, and they are almost all hearsay. Wow, just wow. That propaganda is so blatant and misleading. Very little evidence, just mostly media bias he said she said etc.

I will continue reading...sorry it's hard I barely get into it and it's all ridiculousness.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

What the hell kind of propaganda is that!?

Disgusting. How about you look at UKIPs actual policy, not some rant about what they do or don't know.

F#cking Bullsh#t!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

You mean like what Labour left us with? Do you have any insight into how you think that or is it just your gut feeling? Have you actually read their manifesto? I have and I can tell you their ideas are better than the mainstream. You have no grounding for what you just said really have you, come on admit it.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
The truth hurts,UKIP are nothing but an dressed up version of the BNP.
The whole nation knows it and it's why they will never be in real power.
Mock all you like, stand with them if you will.

Good luck Britain.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SativaDub

A probe by the Air Accident Investigation Branch of the Department of Transport found the crash was caused by the campaign banner the plane had been trailing. The ropes used to tow the giant slogan, reading: 'Vote for your country: Vote UKIP', had become caught on the tail of the lightweight aircraft, forcing it into a dive.

You call me ignorant at the same time you claim his plane crash was a hit job? Why should anyone trust your judgment about anything? when you are so clearly wrong about the plane.....

@dr cosma, I was using Somalia for comic effect mate. Try not to take it too seriously.

edit on 15-12-2011 by Atzil321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

The truth hurts,UKIP are nothing but an dressed up version of the BNP.
The whole nation knows it and it's why they will never be in real power.
Mock all you like, stand with them if you will.

Good luck Britain.

That is just plain lies, UKIP are mostly defected Conservative MPs who do not wish to be in Europe. Not one policy of their's even hints at them being a racist party. Being proud of your nation does not make you a racist.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join