It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock Receives Death Threat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

UPDATE, NEXT MORNING: On the same day this article came out, Benjamin Fulford was allegedly detained in a hotel against his will by a "CIA-type group"... and his life may be in danger. ...

UPDATE, 12:44 AM SAME NIGHT: We just found out that Fulford is alive and OK. He may have been held in the hotel for his own protection, but we do not know yet. More information will follow as soon as we get it and will be updated below.

UPDATE WEDNESDAY 3:48 PM: I have received a very serious death threat from a highly-placed insider, who told me it would be "a very good idea" for me to release Part Two tonight. I will be working non-stop towards that goal. More at the bottom of the article.

UPDATE WEDNESDAY 5:43 PM: To all holders of the Wilcock File: DO NOT attempt to contact me in any way. Your instructions are now included in the most recent update.

Source: Divine Cosmos

About a third of the page down (just CTRL + F "3:39 PM: DEATH THREAT" to find it quickly), David Wilcock gives more details about the death threat. He appeared on Kerry Cassidy's radio show, and after a few minutes of searching, the audio can be downloaded here:

Interview Audio

There are those who despise David Wilcock and will call this a publicity stunt for attention and money, and there are others who will legitimately believe he is in danger. Whatever the case, time will tell what all of this means.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, this might be more suited in Other Current Events, so move if necessary.
edit on 12/15/2011 by SonicInfinity because: Added edit

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
holy crap.....something is going down very soon.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
have you listened to the interview?
honestly that much gold? cmon

and the weeping?
he knows all this insider stuff and ufos and nwo
but breaks down and cries like that?

and if he knew so much and this is only his first death threat?
how much junk does he want us to believe.

none of it adds up.
sensationalize,over the top, good story tho..

and why is he getting interviewd online to this lady thats probably in on it
old bill ryan is having a nice little laugh about this over in his pad in Ecuador

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

David Wilcock is a nut-bag (believing he is the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce) and an attention whore. I have major problems believing anything he says when he is constantly trying to drum up publicity/revenue for his books, DVD's and conference appearances. I believe this is either a a stunt or a wildly exaggerated incident. One-upmanship and sensationalism is rife in his field as he and his peers all snatch greedily for their market share of money from the gullible.

IRM

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by stopmakingsense

The amount of gold wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

reply to post by InfaRedMan

If anything, it could be the latter. His insider might just be scaring him for fun or some other reason. I seriously doubt it's for attention or money at this point.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
My intuition says he's not lying.I hope the White Dragon society protects him.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Was Part Two of the Fulford Interview released?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
they really have put a special effort into this BS story. just in time for christmas.

several threads were started on this yesterday and last month

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
What the hell is going on here? I can't wait to read what happens next!

David Wilcox loves to talk about his insider information that he gets from his insiders.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

The lawsuit is real. There is no disputing this fact.

reply to post by Swills

If anything else, David Wilcock sure is entertaining.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

sorry had to ask but why wouldnt it surprise you?
what was the amount again?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by stopmakingsense

I think it was somewhere in the thousands of trillions. The amount doesn't surprise me, because nothing about what the elite can do really surprises me anymore.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Please continue the discussion in the existing thread.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

top topics

join