It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

She's Alive... Beautiful... Finite... Hurting... Worth Dying for.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
This morning upon rising, rather than standing up and getting moving, I sat upright in bed and just began to breath in and out like in the video and a funny thing happened, all of my animals came and gathered around and began to meditate with me.

We are all sensitive to what is happening and it is so easy to just get up like we always do and hit our feet to the ground and like automatons begin moving from our place of rest into the world of the sleeping. Perhaps rather than an outward revolt or revolution what is missing is an inner revolution, consciousness needs to know what we want so she can help us, help our planet and all sentient beings who are suffering the toxic effects of this destruction.

We need leaders with awareness and not just cunning political ideas and schemes to worsen this tragic challenge we all face.

Some say "just go vote" but these are not our choices, these representatives are not who we need to vote for, nor part of any solutions or innovative direction, they are stale and dead already so why would they care if their path leads to destruction?

I've been saying it for years. I love technology but the more we have of it the less we're able to communicate.

Something about being connected thru technological means has allowed us to forget how to be connected to our environment and all living things on the planet. When was the last time anyone took an hour or so to lay in the grass and listen to the Earth, or have a conversation with the trees... you know -- communicate. Not with a cell phone or email. I mean on a spiritual or energy level or whatever you want to call it.

Voting is an illusion, and it's the little things that make a difference... is there a small park or beach in your area that needs to be cleaned up? Get your friends together, get a permit and go do it. Take a walk up and down your street and pick up trash. When you see someone littering... saying something. Plant some trees, use all organic house hold items, use Dawn dish soap (every purchase helps sea life), make some small donations to a wildlife fund, volunteer at a flower shop....

Anything... anything other than just complaining.

We can't rely on anyone but ourselves as individuals to make any positive changes. Those changes start from within...

I am tired of people complaining about everything under the sun... In my opinion, if you don't already have some sort of solution prepared, you have NO right to even complain.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thank you for this Thread OP.

Originally posted by antar

No Religion that stands to defend God even bothers to try...

God requires no defence.

Earth knows and understands what is required of her and she Trusts! She knows Truth!

She talks to us in the language of dreams, moves our hearts that we may fall in love with her.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Reminds me of the Lice Capades episode of South Park.

smotri.com...

Travis: [approaching the group] Mr. President! Mr. President! I believe we have a serious problem! [the other lice look at him] The environment... is changing. I believe it is somehow, reacting to our presence on it.

President: And what do you base this on?

Travis: [walks up to a hair and draws a human head on it] Look, this is the world, right? But now, think of the world as... a living being. [the other lice look surprised] If it were somehow conscious, then it would ultimately become aware of our effect on it.

Older Louse: Huh right, the world is conscious. It makes perfect sense. [kneels and knocks on the scalp several times] Hello. Anybody? [the other lice begin to laugh.]

Travis: If we have made too much of an impact, then that consciousness would try to snuff us out! I think we're looking at a global catastrophe, the likes of which we've never seen!

Older Louse: Poodiggery and poppycock!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Good Find OP! I like the video. Everybody always asks what can I do to help? And I always say Change yourself and constantly challenge the way you live. Are the products you use good for the planet? Do the companies that make them care about the planet?

I am just like everyone else of course I have and use products that aren't made in the best possible way for the planet.....take this computer I am working on for instance. It is hard but we must constantly challenge ourselves to change in order to promote the kind of changes we want to see in our world. IMHO

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
AND SHE IS OURS- She doesn't belong to our Governments - She belongs to US. All of US. - The only one we have!

Just as we don't see a flower opening but we know it does - we miss the signs of life and abuse the earth beneath our feet no matter what She provides for us.

Take, Take, Take, Me, Me, Me, - this always leads to the end of a relationship.

Thanks for bringing this Beautiful Video S&F

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Inspired me to make one myself but will post up in a second.

edit on 15-12-2011 by StarTraveller because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

Please link me, us to ok? I am so tired of reading about the redherrings, this is the real conversation.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
that was amazingly well done!
thanks for sharing

it certainly does make you stop and think..

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
She is,

Some people Occupy the Treetops,

And other such places

To protect her

Peek a Boo : Occupy the Treetops :-) & then there is the following to Ecologist

She not like the stuff we dig and claw at her to rot and go toxic unnatural, like an disposable nappy.

Elf Ponders

You only have two mothers in your life,

You only stay in the Womb of one from cradle to grave,

If one dies it will be probably be an most painful experience,

You may though have your own family later, smile love live,

The other dies we all do and so do our children.

Simple as really, confuses me the debate sometimes

Viva la Bosque* Revolucion!

Kind Regards,

Elf
(*as in forest not an similar group

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Oh profound and wise beyond. Yes.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
A beautiful video meditation. It is so important to give back and the best way imo is through energy. Breathing in and out like Mother earth in the video helps her in the process she is experiencing.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Although the video posted above has a definite current of new age it does also represent Christ consciousness, the Buddha consciousness as well, in fact holds the entire faith of humanity as a whole in its deepest meaning.

This is probably one of the most important facts to understand, it is by division that we have come to this point, humanity and all life on earth has been like a piece of cloth that has been torn and shredded, and what is so desperately needed now is a common thread to sew the cloth into one large patchwork of unity.

The point of me bringing it to the forum is that when we take a moment to just relax and to feel, what is happening on a subtle energy level things begin to change quantitatively, within and without.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Just throwing this up so that any weekend warriors can watch the video! Am getting private u2u's from members who loved it! This is a rather personal subject for many and I do understand.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Sadly, most people worship the "creation" (e.g. the earth, nature, etc.) rather than the Creator:

Rom 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

If these people do not wake up out of their stupor they are headed to eternal damnation.

The good news is that Jesus died on the cross for all of our sins and to give us eternal life.

Get saved now....today may be your last day:

visitbethelchurch.com...

I hope and pray that someone will do so.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DissentFromDayOne

Why people have to bring religion into this? Just because you say it, it doesn't make it true. The "creation" is the only real thing we know, the existence or your "creator" is speculative at best. If more people went back to the old way of worshiping and respecting nature this world would be a much better place. Do you have any idea how many have suffered and died in the name of your creator? I don't want to get sucked into another religious debate, it just really irritates me when people talk about their religion as if it's a fact. It's not.

Aaaaaanyway... back on topic. That is a beautiful and very sad but motivating video antar. Thank you for posting it, it brightened my day and helped me remember to focus on what's really important instead of all the BS in my life right now

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Missed this one! Please girl - send me alerts!!! ...Lovely little film.

F&S&

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DissentFromDayOne

You dont get it do you? Aware and compassionate, intelligent people do not need to look any further than the truth for what is happening to our planet and the consequences.

Not to be rude just saying.

You really should watch the video my friend.

Oops edit to say that it does not mean you are worshiping something to become alert to the reality that surrounds you, OK?
edit on 5-1-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
A very well put together video that I enjoyed watching.

Here's the wonderful thing about Mother Earth. To be a steward or custodian of this beautiful blue marble, there is only one requirement and that is to care for your Mother. She doesn't require you to be of any one faith, sect, sex, gender or color. She doesn't even care about who you put in command of your individual countries or states on her.

But if you refuse to take steps to keep her healthy, then we all lose as there are no "Do Overs". Every species and every thing is interlinked with one another, it's called "cause and effect". A Mother can take only so much and once backed into a corner will do whatever is necessary to protect herself and her young.

We've been pushing the boundaries of that corner for a number of years now...

Johnny

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Oh Johnny that is profound and brings tears to my eyes, I know truth when I read it. You truly 'got it', thank you my friend. Hope to see you at chat soon.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
As we enter the new and leave behind the past once again, let us reflect on what makes this beautiful planet, this sacred place worth loving, respecting and fighting for.

This is my new years wish for you, to know and to feel just how important you are. To remember your divine connectedness to everything.

Let this little video make you feel good about your place in this magnificent place we call home:

www.oshonews.com...

edit on 20-1-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join