It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Begin to Live Consciously Aware Now

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ImmortalThought

Fantastic post, I really feel how you feel, i think we share many similar emotions on this topic. I am ready to embrace the light, let go of the dark portions of yourself and feed them to the light. Create a protective light barrier around yourself and cherish it, for it is the one thing which will protect you in the other realities.

Peace, Love and Eternal Happiness to all those that embrace Life.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SativaDub

Fantastic post, I really feel how you feel, i think we share many similar emotions on this topic. I am ready to embrace the light, let go of the dark portions of yourself and feed them to the light. Create a protective light barrier around yourself and cherish it, for it is the one thing which will protect you in the other realities.

Peace, Love and Eternal Happiness to all those that embrace Life.

I'm glad this post resonates with you. It should resonate with most. Time is coming to close as we know it. Things should really begin to kickstart in the new year

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I know too well what you speak of immortal thought. And trust me,the signs have been here for a couple of years now(in an intensifying fashion much more),especially the last year of 2011,people don't realize how much has changed energetically on planet Earth and even within them.

It will be out of the blue as far as timing goes,but not really,because those of us who sense it and know it within,those who have remembered,whose soul has awoken to the major plan for this universe..they know it's a matter of months,and not years any longer. Putting a date on it,even mentioning a month is not needed,it doesn't matter,but for what it is worth I can support your vision by saying it is true from what I have gathered throughout the years on my journey home.

www.cosmicawareness.org... - this might help those who seek to find out more and see if they resonate.

All I can tell you is that 2012 will be the final year of making THE CHOICE, of whether you choose love and caring or you choose hate and fear based patterns,which includes false prejudices and close-mindedness due to fear once again.
A choise can be made either when being consciously awareo f it, or if not the choise will be made autmatically based on the persons inner polarization.

And it is not just about december 2012, it is the entire year,and even now. So do cleanse ur inner gardens and take out the dross.

peace

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I have been awake and aware for quite a while now,.
And it has only lead to a greater frustration dealing with those that are not.
its kinda like living in a zombie movie but they are not dead, but just stupid.
however i dont believe it is a conscious wake up but educated choices in nutrition.
Many are completely oblivious to how lack of proper nutrition will do to their thought process.
start by removing the fluoride from your body and you will begin to see things much more clearly.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Valeri

Thanks for the link.

Yes, this year will be quite interesting as to how people deal with themselves. Will they realize that WE are in it together and will they be able to do it before it is too late.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Yes, I do believe part of this is your personal health. The things that we take for granted (fast food and flouride in many products we consume) should be looked at with more care. Our health is important in personal growth in the new year

top topics

<< 1   >>

join