It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Reserve Owns the USA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I always find it interesting to read editorials from outside the US... Outside perspectives are so charming....

The U.S. government didn't rescue the banks. The Federal Reserve (FED) did. U.S. taxpayers did not pay for this rescue as is commonly believed. The Federal Reserve is overseen by the U.S. government, but it is a conglomeration of private banks that print America's money. The U.S. government pays interest on the money it asks the FED to print. It's unconstitutional because the U.S. Constitution says that only Congress can print money, but Congress never exercised that right and outsourced it to a national bank and then to the Federal Reserve in 1913. The U.S. government owes trillions of dollars to FED for printing its own money! Incredible! President John F. Kennedy wanted to bypass the FED and print money directly. Look what happened to him. The bankers of the FED rule the world politics and U.S. presidents including Obama.

For the entire article - Federal Reserve Owns the USA

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

Oh you see it too huh?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I don't want a revolution but I do want someone in office that finally says enough is enough.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
It is worth mentioning that the federal reserve operates at the behest of congress by way of congressional charter. That charter may be revoked by the people at any time.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
The federal reserve does not own the USA. The federal reserve owes the USA. How anyone can think different is beyond me. I want my damn derivatives!

On a serious note, why do we have such a satanic thing anyways? The government is way out of control. Crazy rich people and politicians way out of control.

Ron Paul 2012!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by METACOMET

It can be revoked at any time? Ya...sure it can. If only.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Any ideas for a better financial system? Shall we go back to the gold standard? Or shall we look to the future of a more united world. I understand that people are afraid of any powers that would seek to change the world without their consent..... How do you truly change the world for the better? Shall we continue with protectionist ideas, and continue waring for land and wealth, or shall we create a system were countries are dependent on each other for survival? It's fun being the most powerful country in the world..... but does that bring the world together? Or just keep perpetuating war, violence, and death? Just a question.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Never made any since to me, unless the people in office made a a whole lot of money to sign their power over to the FED.

Lets see,

The Fed Prints $100 then the Taxpayers pay it back to the FED for 107.00 Dollars.

So The Fed prints the money, and we magically make the $7 come to pay them back.

Our side of a huge lopsided import vs export, and barrowing from other countries, how do we earn this kind of money?

new topics

top topics

join