It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Letter From Congress To the American People

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Greetings American Citizens. We, the members of Congress, would like to thank you for doing everything you were suppose to do. You see, for the last 30 years it has been either a Democratic President and a Republican Congress or vise versa. In other words, there is no difference in our parties and no bill or law has passed in the last 30 years that both parties didn't vote on and pass. Because there is only a 2 party system, all we have had to do is keep you split close to 50-50 so that you fight among yourselves, it has made every thing we have done that much easier. During that time we have been able to strip more and more rights away from you, and steal more and more of your money and there is not a single thing you can do about it HA HA HA. We have been able to pass such laws as the one where we send you to jail for 10 years for insider trading but it is legal for us to do it. Back in 2007 we knew the economy was going to crash, at that time we had a choice, do we do something to prevent it from happening or do we buy stock in the companies we know are going to fail, let them fail and then bail them out with your money and make a substantial profit, while you pay for ir HA HA HA. The choice was easy because you people are so gullible, we know you will only vote for one party or the other so we no longer represent you and we no longer care what you think. We have corporations to pay for our campaigns and we control the banks and can make them fail any time we want to cash in on stocks. Your vote no longer matters and we do not care about you any more. All we have to worry about is keeping you split 50-50 and you idiots will do the rest of the work for us HA HA HA. If you do not believe us then check it out for yourselves

Type Congress Members Bet on Fall in Stocks into a search engine to read about it

and then type in Top 10 Richest US Senators' Top Stock Trades in 2007 and Potential Conflicts of Interest to see how much money we made HA HA HA

The funny thing about this all is you sit there and say "it's because of the other party" all the while it has been both of our parties doing it to you. You see, we have no intention of fixing the economy, we are going to let it fail again and we are currently buying stocks of the companies that we are going to make you pay to bail out so we can get even richer off of you. Why would we fix something that isn't broken for us? It may be broken for you but it makes us rich! Thank you once again American people, you have made us members of Congress very rich while we take your rights and money and you still stick up for us! HA HA HA

Please not this is not an actual letter from Congress, just what they are really thinking about you idiots that read here and vote Democrat or Republican.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
i'm with you 100%, and that last line wasn't really necessary.....However, if you are going to satire/spoof, proof read...spelling/grammar errors take away from the punch.

edit-but your flow was spot on.
edit on 10-12-2011 by pointr97 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
GET UP, STAND UP..............................................STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
whats the purpose of making fake letter from congress????

yes, i read the last line, but still, why fill the forums up with nonsense???

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by EndGovtCorruption

It's a small thing, not very important at all. But I thought I'd bring you a little more up to date information on one party owning Congress and the White House.

1977-81 all Democrat, 1993-95 all Democrat, 2003-07 all Republican, 2009-11 all Democrat

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

A Letter From Congress To the American People,

How about a letter from the people to the congrees "telling them" what we need with a big fat "OR ELSE" and back it up with what ever means we see fit.
edit on 10-12-2011 by ga-`tv-gi because: changed want to need

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

I digress, I keep forgetting to put that clarification into my posts that during those years the opposite party owned the House of Reps, which gets back to the point I made that no law or bill has passed in 30 years with out both parties voting on it. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

One more clarification, the Democrats did have a super-majority but it only lasted about 35 voting days, this is how they forced Obama care on the American People. Before that it was the mid 70s since any party held a super-majority which means in fact no law or bill has passed without both parties having to pass it. I will reword that statement a little better next time I post it. Thanks again.

new topics

top topics

join