It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Allows Man to Foresee His Gruesome FEMA Camp Death.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Because the time is coming, and many won't have known, if nobody points it out to them, what this huge Illuminati plan is really about, I post this man's supernatural experience wherein he was shown the future, the tribulation, by the grace of God, and a particularly interesting part is when he mentions seeing how people are lined up in a FEMA Camp, far away from the city, in the middle of nowhere, where they can't escape, and where he is shown what takes place to a man who choses the " other option" and then his wife's death preceding him, and then his own. But don't worry, even after you listen to the part about how he dies, you will find hope.

Please remember what is in this video, you will need it.

The day is coming when you will experience the extremes of a society that treats humans like worthless bodies and not human souls. Hitler won't have nothing on this Police State.

Note: For those who want to cut to the chase, The penitentiaries is mentioned first at 1:17:34

After 1:30:00 is when he will go into more about what takes place there. But it will be drawn out so you have to wait for the actual part where he mentions his death. He explains stuff in between what takes place so you have to wait for it a bit, but it's worth it.

edit on 9-12-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Can you point out the time when he mentions the incredibly interesting stuff stated in your post?

To be honest I'm interested, but not 2 hour interested.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by emaildogs

The penitentiaries is mentioned first at 1:17:34

After 1:30:00 is when he will go into more about what takes place there. But it will be drawn out so you have to wait for the actual part where he mentions his death.
edit on 9-12-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Hey, I posted this in another thread but I wanted to say it here too because I think it's important and it's an overlooked thought that could calmly explain all our fears about this. I also want to say I once heard a rather wise saying, that prophecy isn't written in stone, it is an approximation of what MIGHT happen as of the time of the prophecy, but it's given to us so that we can change the outcome to something more favorable. So I think becuase of all the things I've read from people I BELIEVE are friendly ET contactees and contactees of other insiders that we'll be alright, and all this evil is in the process of comming to a screaching halt.

As regards the FEMA camps:

My intuition on this, which carried me through waking up through wikileaks in a 2 week period (that was crazy), is that these FEMA camps are there for disclosure. Think about it. if you read the channelilngs and friendly ET contactees like Sheldin Nidle (spelling?), look at blogs that mix that with other insiders from secret groups like the white dragons that fight the illuminati (the blog is on David Wilcock's site he posted it on his blog about a month or two ago, there are very few postings so it's the only one in October I think entitled something like illuminati bases destroyed), if you look at all that, APPARENTLY the illuminati are secretly getting their rears handed to them. Not to mention, Project Camelot interviewed David Wilcock and David Icke, giving credence that David Wilcock's statements are accurate, Wilcock says basically the friendly ET's are royally getting rid of the illuminati and turning this place into what it should be in the end, and Icke has said that because of the shift in consciousness there is NO CHANCE of all the evil we are worried about happening (people on this site have talked about having a 'good feeling in the air akin to when the soviet union fell apart in their country and they got their freedom').

Basically, I believe everything will be ok, that the friendly ET's (look up Galactic Federation of Light, Pleiadians, Agarthans (spelling?) Shelden Nidle, komurosan on youtube the channel) are here to stop the progression of evil, and since the news is starting to talk for about 5 minutes on national TV and yahoo news (CNN at 3:30 or so PM central time today) about why we aren't seeing alien craft 1/10 the size of Mercury (video was shown) decloaking from coronal mass ejectinos of the sun and it's instead an artifact of the camera, I think it's just the new power structure not in full control yet seeing how the masses react to the news media suggesting we 'almost' saw a mother ship 1/10 the size of Mercury, cylindrical on both sides the news said, on space cameras. I'm suspecting if they are starting the game by showing the masses 'possible ET evidence' then the next step is probably disclosure if the populace reacts well enough and if that's the case it makes sense that these FEMA camps are there to let the military (which Wilcock's insiders say is about 90% in favor of freedom and overthrowing the illuminati whether or not they know about them depending on how high up in ranks any particular person is) arrest the people that are being blatantly stupid at the revelation of ET life and just hold them in a FEMA camp till they can calm down and then let them out. Think about it, if they went on the news and said ET's have surrounded (which is what the channelers and contactees say has been going on) this solar system anyone without sufficient common sense is going to grab a gun and be a moron with it, in which case I WANT the military to arrest him till he cools off rather than being dangerous. I ONLY say that because I don't think our military is going to harm anyone, in general, that's not being blatantly dangerous with other people's lives in this country. I think what all these channelers and GLF/Pleiadian etc. contactees are saying is what's happening, which is that GOD got fed up with the illuminati and since the people of Earth sufficiently decided they didn't want to go through HELL then because we are close enough to 2012 the friendly ET's have been authorized, finally, by heaven, to come save our tails. Anyway, that's what I suppose from what I've read.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Jouislin

Just remember that Intergalactic Visitors are highly advanced and a moron with a gun may not be capable of what you are imagining.

As for locking people up - as I was reading through your post I thought you were going to tell me the FEMA camps were for locking up the cabal/illuminati/whatever - now there's an idea. The evil leaders of this embattled earth have built their own prison!

When the Intergalactic Visitors arrive we will finally be able to learn the way we are meant to - with freedom and respect. Too many people are making statements about what is going to happen and how it will happen - the truth is none of us know. What it all boils down to is - trust and faith - everyone who is awakened and know that as a global community we are moving towards a change - will know what to do.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Well I did hear surrendering into FEMA camps was an option given to Obama by the Galactic Federation, good point about the GF being able to keep gun toting foolery in check. Although the same source that stated the FEMA camps were an option to Obama was giving a speech about just letting the GF take the law and run the process and not do anything crazy with a gun, so that's a good thing to say too.

Peace - O to yall

new topics

top topics

join