It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oath Keepers : Unconfirmed report that a National Guard unit will refuse to fire upon fellow America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Apparently if true the members of at least one group in The Utah National Guard is reporting via Oath Keeprs and Alex Jones that they recently were issued a survey to ask weather or not they'd fire upon a fellow countrymen a clearcut majority laid their rifles down on the ground and stepped back behind the formation line in utter defiance saying Hell No!
edit on 8-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Is there a source other than Alex Jones/Info wars?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
From the horses mouth so to speak.....Jesus, can people not look on their own before assuming it's AJ BS....

oathkeepers.org...

For some reason i can't open the article...but it's there down the page (under recent posts)

edit on 8-12-2011 by Vardoger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I live in west Jordan Utah and live right next to the military base and have a buddy in the Utah National Guard ill call him up and ask him.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
oath keepers

still unconfirmed, but damn, claims the first one who laid down his gun is in jail now for it.
edit on 8-12-2011 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
oathkeepers.org...

This is from their web site found at the above link. Thank you OP for introducing this topic to me..I'll read through all of the stuff on the web site and see what they are about..Cheers Coco

OATH KEEPERS: ORDERS WE WILL NOT OBEY

Click here to read full length version.

1. We will NOT obey orders to disarm the American people.

2. We will NOT obey orders to conduct warrantless searches of the American people

3. We will NOT obey orders to detain American citizens as “unlawful enemy combatants” or to subject them to military tribunal.

4. We will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a “state of emergency” on a state.

5. We will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty.

6. We will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities, thus turning them into giant concentration camps.

7. We will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any form of detention camps under any pretext.

8. We will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American people to “keep the peace” or to “maintain control."

9. We will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the American people, including food and other essential supplies.

10.We will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a redress of grievances.
Click here to read full length version.oathkeepers.org...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vardoger
From the horses mouth so to speak.....Jesus, can people not look on their own before assuming it's AJ BS....

oathkeepers.org...

For some reason i can't open the article...but it's there down the page (under recent posts)

edit on 8-12-2011 by Vardoger because: (no reason given)
Even the Oath Keepers site says several times that it is "unconfirmed". I am asking for confirmation which I am unable to find from any reliable source. Stop assuming we have not looked. You know what happens when you ass/u/me; right?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I can confirm, if it came from "Scarre em all Al Jones" it is a half truth at best.
Probably or most likely what happened was someone brought up the subject, rather than it being an actual survey.
All US soldiers understand that those blades of grass apply to any and all who would suppress the Peoples of the US.
Please stop listening to Al, he really is the nwo puppet.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I don't want to get my buddy in trouble but he confirms the information to me at least that he was asked if he would fire on his fellow country men, choose to believe it or not, but this info is confirmed for me atleast.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Already posted here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

top topics

join