It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Shooting At VA Tech

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by claireaudient

Ok if you have not gotten the hint I live in Blacksburg.
I am not afraid of this.
I am right here you are several hundreds of miles away.
Are you afraid of the shootings that happen in Richmond they are closer to you then this town is.
edit on 8-12-2011 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ELahrairah

I had a stalker for 13 months. No idea who it was, where he came from or why so I look over my shoulder with good reason. It didn't stop until we transferred to HI. A valid question is whether these types of incidents have always happened and we only hear about it now because of mass media or these events are a relatively new occurrence within society.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by claireaudient

The media only reports what it is told to to fulfill an agenda.
I suggest you seek to find out about the world outside traditional media channels.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ELahrairah

Got the jist & no, I'm not afraid of this happening closer, not even after the Beltway sniper.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
HOWEVER......events such as this could very well happen in any town and any state at any given moment. Maybe we're so comfortable in our little shells to not believe this is possible to happen to any one of us.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Have you two kissed yet?

2nd

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by unworldly

You're right, mentally unstable does not mean an individual is capable of extreme acts of violence. Please forgive.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by capone1
Have you two kissed yet?

2nd

Not yet but we'll keep you updated

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Yup, thank the NRA!

Seriously, it's like putting a shaked can of pepsi in a kindergarden room. It's going to be opened!
I'm surprised these incidents don't happen daily.
edit on 8-12-2011 by 5andman because: spelling

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
www.wnem.com...
- There are reports of additional shots fired near the performance arts center on the campus of Virginia tech, approximately one hour after a police officer and a second person were shot. ...
The school is under lockdown, with law enforcement, the FBI and school officials swarming to the campus.

More reports of shots fired after the shooter is supposed to have died.  Hmmmm....  And the feds are first responders. 

www.youtube.com...
At the 54 sec mark you can see a first responder wearing a "DEA"(Drug Enforcement Administration) jacket.  Funny how these feds always manage to show up at these local crime scenes...

Now it is starting to sound like another false-flag event.

/

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

I work for a police department and I am involved around a college campus nearly everyday. I can tell you that reports of gun fire are rarely accurate. On July 4th we had over 200 calls from campus reporting shots fired. I guess the big exploding fire works were not an obvious enough sign that the loud noises were not guns.

I've had numerous calls regarding "shots fired" that I knew were dishonest or mistaken because I was sitting right were they claimed the shots originated. In one case it was simply a student that was blowing up and popping a plastic bag multiple times. I was watching him do it. The call came in as "mutiple guns shots heard, it reportedly sounds like machine gun fire."

ECU Locked Down Over Man with Umbrella

East Carolina University and law-enforcement officials are continuing to parse the response and aftermath of a campus lockdown that took place on Nov. 16 when a man, mistakenly believed to have been carrying a gun, was spotted near the ECU campus.

I am not saying that what happened today was anything less than tragic for those involved. My sympathy goes out to everyone that was affected by the incident.

I am saying, be careful what you read in to the news reports. Colleges have been notorious for over reacting. College students by and large are unfamilliar with guns and can not tell the difference between gun fire and a bursting baloon.

Plus witht he modern paranoia about terrorism it is not uncommon for multiple agencies to respond. At least four agencies responded to ECU including state agencies. If they had been closer to Charlotte I believe the feds would have been there.

Was the other VA deputy that got shot in the leg yesterday a false flag? How about the NC deputy that was killed serving a warant for non support? They all happened on the same day. The only reason the VT shooting is making news is because it was VT.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Posted earlier here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join