It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stealth Drone Highlights US agression towards Iran

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by micmerci

Hey, he was honest at least on one occasion:

gravitational: “However I'm interested to hear about your country of peace...
If you were writing stuff against your government, how long would it take until you were either lashed, imprisoned, hanged on a crane or all three ?”

Hmdphantom: “Less than one hour”

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
reply to post by hmdphantom

You may get a few replies from idiot sympathisers but if you think you are fooling anybody with more than two brain cells, then you are mistaken. Anybody that has ever seen a handful of your posts can tell that you work for your corrupt, unelected government. I am looking forward to the day that they don't need you any more and they dispose of you in their humane way of which they have a reputation for. Nice pension and 100 virgins waiting for you of course. Are you looking forward to the NATO occupation?

Hm... and threatening to kill him is resolving the situation how? ah IT ISN'T you mad that stone age iran managed to down a stealth drone? by controlling it no less xD "Thanks for the radar America we love you really :3 love and kisses Iran" and yeah iran has human rights abuses and that's deplorable stoning is primitive and ugly as is decapitating unbelievers.

Oh and NATO couldn't occupy a sandwich much less a country with the equivilent land mass of france :/ do your research and HMDphantom stop acting like iran can do anything it wants truth is it can't but the US has a habbit of underestimating the enemy they will destroy themselvs if they invade xD well..... i got my popcorn lets get this show started "who can kill the most stupi people in a month" sounds EPIN :3

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
We are all orbiting and fluctuating in the space around what we seek. It is our goal we are trying to reach. Sometimes we move toward it , sometimes we get away.

I know what I want . Do you know what you want ? Is it humanistic ? Or it is oppressive ?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join