It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 books

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Has anyone else read these books by Robert Doherty? I dont know what all is based on fact in these things *runs to google*

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I own them all except for Nosferatu. But by reading the summaries of that one it doesnt look like it ties into the rest of them very well. But i LOVE the series and I still read them about once a year usually.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Yeah they are pretty good I just started them a few weeks ago I am almost done with the third one. But, all of that stuff about the foo fighters folllowing the enola gay and rumors of staar and stuff like that, is there any truth what soever to any of it?

It seems like our moods are about to duke it out lol

[Edited on 6-9-2004 by A Lone Spartan]

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
[Edited on 6-9-2004 by A Lone Spartan]

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Oh yeah...Foo Fighters were spotted during WW2 by many planes on both the Axis and the Allies. Cant find any exact links to the Enola Gay, but I think i remember hearing something about it on the History Channel.

www.unmuseum.org...

My mood kicks ass!!

[Edited on 6-9-2004 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Yeah but I have never heard of them actually following the enola gay on its mission.

My Mood WINS! WOOT
uuum you dont see whats going on in that scene do you guess whos who! lol
j/k

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   
They're really entertaining. Keep in mind to read 'em in sequence.

Adonsa

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I've read the first one and I enjoyed it. I thought it was all pretty well researched. As for the Enola Gay being followed on the mission, I've heard that somewhere else (History Channel probably) but I'm still sketchy on that.

top topics

join