It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Every voter I talk to will vote Romney

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Just bringing up the point, the polls on major news networks aside, every single voter I've
talked to in the past month have confirmed they will vote for Mitt Romney. I live in a very
liberal city, so it surprised me.

Ever since Cain stepped on the scene I saw him as a possible VP, but when he said he
would never be a VP to Romney because their policies differ too much, I didn't seem to like
him as a potential candidate as much, for the record no major candidate has ever taken
Cain's 999 plan seriously. The people I asked didn't seem to have any opinion of Cain.

As for Newt, no one seems to like him at all. If I had to choose which puppet of all the puppets
is the most insidious I would easily have chosen Newt from the start.

And Ron Paul's name never came up, I know he has a massive following on the net, but irl, Ron
isn't talked about that much (at least where I live).

I have yet to choose a candidate, and I have voted liberally in the past for any candidate I felt
like voting for, I just happen to see Romney, even being on the other aisle, as being the best
alternative.

A question for voting US citizens, What do you think of Romney?

I will break down the candidates as follows:

Obama - Pepsi
Mitt - A&W Root Beer
Newt - Canada Dry
Herman - Dr Pepper
Ron - Jolt Cola
Michele - Fanta

This just in...

Former Vice President Dan Quayle today endorsed Mitt Romney, saying the Massachusetts Republican has the four qualities he seeks when weighing a potential president: leadership, character, conservative philosophy, and electability.

news link
edit on 6-12-2011 by Razimus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
The storm brewing. You can hear the rumbles. The people you know will hear about Ron Paul.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
The only thing that matters is who Bilderberg is "voting" for. The rest is a moot point, I'm afraid.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by FugitiveSoul
The only thing that matters is who Bilderberg is "voting" for. The rest is a moot point, I'm afraid.

Yes...who do the trillionaire's want for President...the Rothschilds and Rockerfellers of this world.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

I cannot support Romney. He's never held a position he wasn't willing to change when it was politically expedient, he can't handle what he views as unpleasant confrontation and whines about unfair treatment, and the only good reason to vote for him is that you really like Obama - because:

a) You'll either see Obama reelected when Romney fails to pull democrats & independents, and the republican base has (rightfully) been shrinking, or

b) Somehow, Romney will manage to get elected, and carry on precisely too many of the failed policies of Bush/Obama. Romney marched perfectly in lockstep with Bush during the 2007/2008 election cycle, and the republicans lost (rightfully so). Now the errors were obvious, so he's changed a TINY bit but is still militarily aggressive (not militarily wise and restrained). He rattles sabres. He won't allow states to make their own decisions on drug issues, including to the point of effectively shutting down cancer patients asking him about medical MJ. He is Bush/Obama version 3.0 - no change.

Sure, if you want to pick a winner like this is some kind of horse race, he might be a safe bet. But if you're expecting any serious change to come of it, get ready for disappointment when his record shines through to reveal you've ended up yet once again with a career politician who has no fundamental understanding of the issues or inclination to stick firmly by his beliefs in the face of political adversity.

As for myself, I want a president who was smart enough to see the problems coming and recommended the proper steps to address them before the ever occurred. I want someone wise enough to realize that wrecking your neighbor's house, crapping on his lawn, and bullying him all the time leads him to hate you...and then I definitely want someone wise enough to realize that having our military spread all over the planet and worn out from multiple deployments at such a time is a bad idea. I want a president to realize that the larger and more powerful our government becomes, the less efficient it seems to be. And for flavor, I also want a president to call a spade a spade and realize the war on drugs is an outright failure and essentially a racist endeavor.

I'm take Ron Paul, please. And if I were you, I'd suggest letting all these Romney fans know the score. There's no prize for picking a winner if you end up with the same old thing you've always had. It's time to wake up. It's time for a change.

I think it's time for Ron Paul. Sorry for the rant & ramble, but...I've had enough of no-change politicians with no record to back up whatever claims they might be making at this point, and no history of being able to see the obvious coming before it hits like a ton of bricks and ruins lives. Oi vey.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Romney? hmmm......

All I can figure is its an isolated puss pocket. Get a needle or drive 100 miles.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Once again, I'll point out that Mitt Romney is bought and paid for by Goldman Sachs and the big banks.

www.opensecrets.org...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

I am not voting for Romney. That guy flip flops so much he's already prooved he will say absolutely anything to get in office and he will even change his beliefs and views. I have no respect for someone who cannot stick to their convictions in the face of adveristy.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
anyone but Obama 2012!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

join