It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grassroots- Made Video on Ron Paul. 30 Years of Consistency

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
This video may very well be the best Ron Paul video I have ever seen. I takes various clips throughout the last 30 years and puts them side by side. You can now see for yourself how he has said the SAME THING time and time and time again. Pay particular attention to what he warns about our economy. About the Wars. People sit back and say, "How did we get here?", and now you can see just how we got here.

Ron Paul 2012!

Also take note: It has not mattered one bit which Party was in control of the White House. He has said the same things through Regan (R), Bush 1 (R), Clinton (D), Bush 2 (R), and now Obama (D) as well. Freedom knows no political Party

I found this video at the following link
Ron Paul: 45th President of the United States

And here is the video on Youtube as well.

edit on 5-12-2011 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Nice, terrific find. Great video.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

I posted this a while ago, but the video itself deserve the main page in the site.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addst ar=1&on=12952283#pid12952283

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Man, I don't know how Ron has been going at it for 60+ years and hasn't flipped a *SNIP* or had a aneurism yet! (sp?)

The guy is the clear choice to lead the country, anyone who doesn't see this simply by watching the debates ( ya know the ones he gets to talk at) is most certainly missing something. (maybe in their brain?)

RP2012

Restore America Now!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by rober_boricua

I posted this a while ago, but the video itself deserve the main page in the site.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addst ar=1&on=12952283#pid12952283

Yup, you beat me to it.

I am sure the Mods will probably close this thread soon.. If not, maybe more people will see it. We can hope anyway.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Please direct your comments to this ongoing thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

closed

join