It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earthquake dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I am a from California. I've experienced earthquakes before. The last earthquake had a very close epicenter of only 3 miles away. It was a small 3.0 quake...

The 3.0 might not seem like much but when it is so close it feels terrifying. I felt the 89 earthquake and it was equally terrifying although at the time I thought it was fun. For the past two years I have had earthquake dreams. They are not nightmares or entirely lucid.

Many of the dreams I am telling somebody about the big quake. I tell people in the dreams to get ready for the big earthquake. I firmly believe this is trying to tell me something. It's almost as if I must leave California...I feel that strongly about the earthquake that will happen.

I can't possibly live my life in fear of potential quakes but I could easily get up and move to avoid it. Something big I think is going to happen in California. I think it will be on the scale of Japan or Katrina.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
quakes.globalincidentmap.com...

I've been looking at this from time to time, an my opinion is there seems to more quakes now than in the past.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Your dream is very realistic.
California is shaking last months, it's only a matter of time.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Maybe if you can you should move, to eliminate that fear. If you can of course. If not learn to be prepared and what to do when it hits (as with California and Seattle area) it is not an if but when...

new topics

top topics

join