It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"You can't run from the cop car of the Future"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Link

I know I know, its msm but its still interesting and relevant to anyone who is into the police-state conspiracy jount. Basically goes over some new gadgets the police are going to be getting/using including infrared goggles with a HUD. Pretty neat stuff if you ask me, but the last line ominously reads "Basically, there's never been a worse time to be on the cops' bad side."

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Gwampo

Until the hound from Fahrenheit 451 comes into existence, I don't think we have much to worry about.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Gwampo

*adds Motorola to the list of government ass-kissers and tax-payer money guzzlers*
Thanks OP!
edit on 4/12/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: typo

ETA Will tinfoil help against these? Lead-tinfoil maybe?

edit on 4/12/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
the usual police state cries aside

this car is a great tool for law enforcement . Espically the one that tracks the cars and stores them , if there is a murder in that location they can go back see if any polcie cards drove by to see which cars were present . The scanning of plates is pretty cool , we had that in ontario for a few months now . Thats how i got pulled over and slapped with a ticket

But im all for helping the police catch the bad guys .

Not everything is police state lol

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

i hope society never gets to that point. that book was disturbing

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DankKing420

I have no doubts that if a one world government was to come to fruition and strive for ultimate control, the best way to do so is through making its citizens truely ignorant. Only feed them what you want them to know, and nothing that can make give them knowledge and wisdom to challenge the system.

So it's very possible. Now we just need a world changing event, that either brings the world together through domination or by other means. The rest will be history.
edit on 4-12-2011 by DAZ21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Time to develop personal emp devices. Maybe emp "grenades"?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
scary stuff....
great find.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
The people will always thwart technology offered up by the government. We had the best of technology in Vietnam, and still, could not defeat the vietcong. A LAWS would lay that technology to waste! Technology can be destroyed or circumvented. The greatest technology is the human mind...........

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
This is nothing, its only the start. Imagine cars that can be remotely shut off, and track your every move. If you go over the speed limit, a cop does not have to be by to give you a ticket. Your car will be connected to a web witch will send a ticket to your house if you go over a speed limit. With onstar cars can be spied on and be shut off. I would not be surprised if they had the capability to remote control the car.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8ILlBILl8
This is nothing, its only the start. Imagine cars that can be remotely shut off, and track your every move. If you go over the speed limit, a cop does not have to be by to give you a ticket. Your car will be connected to a web witch will send a ticket to your house if you go over a speed limit. With onstar cars can be spied on and be shut off. I would not be surprised if they had the capability to remote control the car.
The answer there is to only own vehicles made before 1994. Even better would be something from the 60s or 70s with no electronics.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
how hard is it to make a small directional EMP?

wonder what the police will do with their new toys when they have no funding for their salaries or to put gas in the tank.?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Gwampo

Regarding the cameras scanning license plates, some repo trucks have that here. I saw it in action and it was neat from a nerds point of view, but scary from a view of privacy.
The cameras actually came up with "possible" vehicles for the repo guy to take . He still had to do a little more checking to see if he could actually take it or not.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
This is going to sound completely fruitcake, but I swear I once saw a police car materialize out of thin air to handle a situation.

Weird. It's possible I suppose....

new topics

top topics

join