It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Herman Cain 2012 campaign a victim of the laws of political gravity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Well, it looks like Cain has finally admitted that he didn't know what he was doing to begin with, and finally withdraws I say good riddance and now wonder when Newt and Romney will self-destruct.

Even as this primary season tests many of the traditional rules of presidential politics, Herman Cain’s political demise serves as a vivid reminder that the fundamental laws of campaign gravity still apply.

The contours of the playing field might have changed — the campaign is now being contested mostly on the debate stage, cable television and the internet – but the expectations of voters remain the same.

Cain, who exited the race Saturday over allegations of sexual impropriety, demonstrated that candidates still must have a grasp on the issues, possess some degree of political experience and retain a competent staff.

See Source for the full article.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
No, it was the fact he could not keep little herman in his pants, PERIOD. Allegation after allegation, until finally he was caught. He admitted paying that woman money!!!! Epic fail
CAIN was UNABEL-

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Actually I agree with you, I was being facetious. At least he is out of the way now. Why any reasonable person would have even thought of voting for him is beyond me.

One more bump in the road out of the way for Ron Paul.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I wonder if Gingrich can maintain the pressure of being a front leader. We've seen Bachman, Perry, Cain all take the lead and fail. I wonder if Gingrich can hold it together - lord knows he has a lot of baggage. Only thing is most of it has already been unpacked.

new topics

top topics

join