It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump blasts Paul for smacking him in forum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
www.politico.com

"As I said in the past and will reiterate again, Ron Paul has a zero chance of winning either the nomination or the presidency," Trump said in a statement in response to Paul, adding, "my poll numbers were substantially higher than any of his poll numbers, at any time."

"Few people take Ron Paul seriously and many of his views and presentation make him a clown-like candidate," he said. "I am glad he and Jon Huntsman, who has inconsequential poll numbers or a chance of winning."
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.tennessean.com
edi t on 4-12-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
What an arrogant [snip]! Donald Trump proves yet again that he's just a jerk who happens to have a ton of money. This is downright rude and untrue of Donald Trump to say. He should go back to reality TV because clearly politics is not for him. Or maybe it is. Just goes to show the sad state of society today.

Ron Paul's numbers are growing, unlike Trump's. Recently, a poll came out showing that Paul is closing in on the runaway Gingrich, within 7%. With Herman Cain dropping out, Paul does have a shot and I fully expect his poll numbers to start growing as he gains from Cain supporters.

www.politico.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Trump is TPTBs last resort.If Paul wins GOP, Trump will run as an independant with all the money in the world behind him.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
This guy is a complete joke, anyone who refused to join that "Debate" gets nothing but admiration from me, and those that accept it like Newt did goes on my wall of shame!

Inconsequential poll numbers is precisely why HE didn't join the race despite doing campaigning.

This loser is a mockery of a human being

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Paul vs Trump

Great for ratings. Lots of fun.
Hope they don't stop for a while.
Most interesting thing happening for the 2012 election.
edit on 12/4/2011 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
If Trump was so popular why did he back out of the race?

Oh yeah, because those "polls" were bought and paid for, and skewed. As usual.
(And once his TV show's season ended, there was no longer a profit incentive to stay in the race.)

Not only have I never seen a Newt supporter, I don't actually remember seeing any Trump supporters voicing their opinion in public or on the net either.

This election is so rigged it's not even funny. It's hilarious!

Thank you main stream media for usurping complete control of the election process!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

Gee. Trump should stop talking about himself that way. Talk about a joke. Trump is his own best cheer leader which is probably a good thing. From what I can tell he is his only cheer leader. As for Ron Paul he is capable of taking care of him self. He may like old and frail but he is tough as nails. I would love to see him tear Trump up in a debate.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Trump (British slang for FART btw!) is a wealthy businessman who happens to be a pratt too.

Another example of how those with resources behind them can say anything they like, true or not, and get people to listen to them.

Trump should go back to being an arrogant git on reality TV rather than pretending to be a serious political figure.

Ron Paul would wipe the floor with him in any arena of debate.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I started the thread about Paul declining the invitation yesterday-
RON PAUL Refuses to Participate in Trump's GOP Debate
Here are the details from the Ron Paul Campaign about why he declined to participate, etc...

This is EXACTLY the way I thought Trump would respond.

He is such a CHILD!
The fact that someone like him has been so successful is EXACTLY WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS COUNTRY.

ughhhh it's FREAKIN' EMBARRASSING!

edit on 4-12-2011 by ltinycdancerg because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
"Few people take Ron Paul seriously and many of his views and presentation make him a clown-like candidate,"

Take that as: Donald Trump loves militarism, corporate welfare and shallow vanity-led celebrity politics.

Even if you don't like Ron Paul, it would be impossible to deny his strident humanitarian stance. Calling humanitarianism something 'not to be taken seriously' is essentially cheer-leading for more killing, domination and lies.

Trump is clearly revealing his class commitments here; as if there were any doubt.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I just was watching FoxNews and they're listing results from the latest poll. RP is behind Newt 25% to 18%. Herman Cain got 8%. They actually mentioned Paul by name!!! If Paul got Cain's support, he could overtake Gingrich.

Though it is Fox. They showed this poll right after it

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Sorry but Ron Paul is now officially a front-runner
and perhaps the last front runner that isn't a front runner because the media chose him to be it
of course whoever is holding the media's hand that's another topic, but you know what i mean

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

A comb over or combover is a hairstyle worn by bald or balding men in which the hair on one side of the head is grown long and then combed over the bald area to minimize the display of baldness.

en.wikipedia.org...

Donald Trump is angry because Ron Paul minimizes his display of baldness much better.
edit on 4-12-2011 by POPtheKlEEN89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I left Fox news on when I left to go to work yesterday evening.

It is on now and they just reported Ron Paul's polling numbers in Iowa at 18%. Second only to Newt who had like 22% or something. Mitt Romney was at 16%.

Sorry Donald, you just showed how little you know. Ron Paul is now a top tier Candidate and there is nothing anyone can say to change that. So saying that Paul has "zero chance of winning" is not only wrong, but is a flat out, bold faced lie.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

good, now everyone in the world who knows trump is just a broke manipulating jerk, who cant keep a tugboat full of money floating, will possibly consider Paul, just out of their distain for trump..

If i met trump, I'd defecate on his shoes.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ltinycdancerg

He is such a CHILD!
The fact that someone like him has been so successful is EXACTLY WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS COUNTRY.

uh.. you mean rigging funds, and manipulating profits, and filing for bankruptcy like 6 times? I wouldnt call him succesful. I'd call him a cheater, worse than the welfare people who have 12 kids to get extra money. Hes the worst of the worst. The term trump, which used to mean, better than yours, is now, dookie

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Trump would make a great addition in D.C. Our government is bankrupt and Trump has repeatedly declared bankruptcy.

Donald Trump's Companies Filed for Bankruptcy 4 Times

Doug Heller, the executive director of Consumer Watchdog, said Trump is the "most egregious, almost comical example" of the disparity between what the average American faces when going through bankruptcy and the "ease with which the very rich can move in and out of bankruptcy."

edit on 4-12-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Hey guys! I thought of an idea of how to get accurate poll numbers. Check out my new thread!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I love watching how mad people get when others don't support Ron Paul. I also find it funny how people one minute claim voting is pointless because it's rigged and then turn around and say they're going to vote for Ron Paul.
edit on 4-12-2011 by Ancient Champion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Trump referred to his book that's coming out and his claim he is worth more than $7 billion, and asked why he is "not the right person to lead this country out of economic chaos or at least to moderate a debate. I would like to see how Ron Paul would fair in the world of big business."

I wonder if this was a written or spoken statement? Because it seems a bit silly that a businessman worth $7 billion would mispell "fare" like that. I know, seems a minor point, but in a world where appearance is everthing and vice presidents get chastised for misspelling potato, I would think he would be more careful.

new topics

top topics

join