It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Problem. The Solution. A Thesis.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

Yeah, looking back it seems I may have skimped on the "solution" part. I'm not saying just sit back and wait for God/Nature to correct the problem, but try to be patient and hold onto the idea that the solution is in the works, and try not to freak out on your fellow h. sapiens as they likely will be doing. Or as the Hitchhikers' Guide fans would say, "DON'T PANIC!"

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MrMaybeNot

True dat, and while I'm not too worried about a 1984-style NWO being implemented, I'd be naïve as hell to think those in a position to try it wouldn't do so. Hitler's vision of ruling "Today (my home country), tomorrow the world" didn't die with him.

Also, the high-tech gadgets and system that are needed to keep a large population oppressed and/or imprisoned tend to not be so reliable when Mother Nature's on her period. For Mayan Calendar fans, I believe that's what their Long Count was to keep track of. Nature's 5,125-year menstrual cycle. But this time, she didn't take birth control.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I like your illustration. To further validate your claims, here are some of my favorite Bible versus:

Romans 12:5
so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others.

1 Corinthians 12:12
Just as a body, though one, has many parts, but all its many parts form one body, so it is with Christ.

1 Corinthians 12:27
Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it.

Ephesians 4:15
Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will grow to become in every respect the mature body of him who is the head, that is, Christ.

Colossians 1:24
Now I rejoice in what I am suffering for you, and I fill up in my flesh what is still lacking in regard to Christ’s afflictions, for the sake of his body, which is the church.

Colossians 3:15
Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan
reply to post by NewAgeMan

So, NewAgeMan, what is your opinion on the determination of our overall spiritual evolvement? Do you think that we are the only ones that can get it for ourselves and if not we fail and are stuck or do you feel that regardless of what we do it will happen any way due to Universal shift?

I think the universe is praying for us (sentient beings, the collective consciousness), and that we are moving deeper into the Akashic Field (Tao of Creation), but, since the unconditioned ground of all being and becoming is conditioned by the first principal of love and freedom, that it's still up to us because we are free. And as we are becoming incresingly liberated from all manner of constraints, thus increasing our capacity for love, slowly but surely we are moving into a "heavenly household" prepared for us from the time before time. Since nothing else is reasonable or rational (and therefore insane), this shift is, ultimately, inevitable, since all unneccessary suffering leads to the end of all unnneccessary suffering via sudden shifts in conscious awareness brought about by the recognition of the utter absurdity and ridiculousness of unneccessary suffering in the first place.

So in a nutshell no, it won't be forced upon us, which would undermine its own fundamental principal and the object of love that we are gravitating towards.

That's what I think

edit on 2-12-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

You've become a Christian believer!

Here's something, from another ATS member I found intriguing and that you might appreciate.

"The Christ mind is like an empty Buddha bowl first filled with Hermes."

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan

So, NewAgeMan, what is your opinion on the determination of our overall spiritual evolvement? Do you think that we are the only ones that can get it for ourselves and if not we fail and are stuck or do you feel that regardless of what we do it will happen any way due to Universal shift?

I think the universe is praying for us (sentient beings, the collective consciousness), and that we are moving deeper into the Akashic Field (Tao of Creation), but, since the unconditioned ground of all being and becoming is conditioned by the first principal of love and freedom, that it's still up to us because we are free. And as we are becoming incresingly liberated from all manner of constraints, thus increasing our capacity for love, slowly but surely we are moving into a "heavenly household" prepared for us from the time before time. Since nothing else is reasonable or rational (and therefore insane), this shift is, ultimately, inevitable, since all unneccessary suffering leads to the end of all unnneccessary suffering via sudden shifts in conscious awareness brought about by the recognition of the utter absurdity and ridiculousness of unneccessary suffering in the first place.

So in a nutshell no, it won't be forced upon us, which would undermine its own fundamental principal and the object of love that we are gravitating towards.

That's what I think

edit on 2-12-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

Hm, I can agree with that. I have always found accuracy in the philosophy of the Tao and know through interpretation of the Taiji that when you have one extreme, surely the polar opposite will fallow (in this case, suffering to peace). However, I feel like if that was the case we would have already received the polar opposite, as the world has been in a pretty ill state for quite a long time - unless of course, it works on an extremely slow scale and time period, which would hopefully supply us with a just as long time of happiness.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

"The more that suffering has carved into our being, the more joy we can contain." Kahlil Gibran

But enough's enough already eh?

There will always be some suffering here I think, and yeah, it takes a long time to dissolve all the # and there's been too much. Don't forget that just last century, we killed in cold blood 100,000,000, and that kind of destruction, pain and suffering doesn't dissapate overnight, so sure it takes time. If only the people "on top" of the pyramid of earth would come to realize that it's time for them to save their souls and atone for their sins ie: helping to create world wars and # like that.

Anyway, it all appears to be accelerating towards some sort of eschaton, of this I am convinced.

No worries as they say here in Lotus Land.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

If you want my completely honest assessment, I believe and feel/intuit, that the "cosmogenesis of the noosphere" (see Pierre Tielhard de Chardin) has already happened, that the bride and the spirit (see last page of Bible) are "in the house", and that this all happened in an eternally present moment, now, today, this day.

Oh it might take everyone else a thousand years to catch up with this realization in terms of the fullness of what the "brotherhood of man" means and signifies, but it's here, already, "the kingdom of heaven is at hand."

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

insisting to see everything of one and for is what led to that absurdity, while everything is clear around and u despite all existing u keep pointing theories making the sense that only nothing is

truth is free so it is easy to conceive in a way that everyone is simply through the free spirit of a real true conception

so there is three different element abstractions existence, objective truth, subjective relative freedom of objective truth translated in kind of still sense that cant move, and free intelligence abstract existence above those facts which is the spirit of each existing one translated through what can b realized as related by the rule of sameness between objective truth and freedom out of it still as not to

objective is the absolute positive perspective of object fact result, objective knowledge that positive object is a fact that keep growing of its positive constant end freedom

so in truth conception object is always first, which kill any mean of one being first

when object is first then any perception of its present constancy is never it so there is noone of object truth

then objective is the perspective so it is the awareness of not being it nor any relation to, that is why the still awareness is mostly negative while it is in truth more nothing stillness
it is mostly negative for what it is unable to conceive itself as nothing while having to b one free, which explain animal nature
it is in truth negative bc the point still free out of objective bc aware not to, is free negatively while it is free negatively of objective truth so it cant move or b through any while it is aware

here we can sumarize the difference between god and nature existence from this as such,

god is the free intelligent spirit that mean its stillness out of objective truth move, by insisting on puting any objectivity from knowing being nothing to it down, where the point still aware could then move from using what exist weakness as else

nature is the free intelligent spirit that mean objective truth superiority as all what exist, so keep pretending being only the still free existence out of it being totally positive relative to it, that is how nature appear disable to admit awareness out of nothing existing, while insisting that it is only reactions to positive objective affiliation means

god is true only where truth reached through god to generalize free awareness stillness, from where god give a lot to awareness stillness pride so feed the ego of ones existence despite being their perception of themselves inferiority and impotency to move or mean anything really, god blow them up of superiority inferiority in the illusion that they can put superior down, then pass them the pleasure of power as the positive sense of nothing

nature is true only where truth reached through nature to generalize the concept of positive superiority as still reality with any free sense that could mean it positively, how any freedom loving smthg objectively superior could reach to be related to forever
while superiority cannot by definition being even conceived, we can only conceive that superiority exist but we cannot ever be in touch with nor guess what superiority to us could ever b
while if we reach a superior sense to ourselves it means principally that superiority to us before is also superior to what it was so much more ahead to us now

so god and nature were fundamental reason to individuality forms being generalized
since individuality is not about truth so it doesnt matter the objective reality when objective is fully right to truth
what matter is the free spirit conscious as intelligence move realisations above what cant b but wrong of self realities stands, individual is what is absolutely only to each one and that is what u do after whatever u know and whatever u get to believe existing, then what? whatever conscious u r about, then what really do u do, at one point u will b alone to do it since that knowledge and self must be one whatever fake form but one abstraction, so it is only one possible abstraction by one free constant intelligence conscious, then what this individual will appear meaning his life about

now the love point

love is principally the awareness to objective superiority sense, the more the awareness is really inferior to conceive the positive truth the more it could react in love and hate

hate as getting back since not able to get any while knowing is not of that any
love as getting forward by willing to b still of else superiority instead of being still of nothing conception

when awareness become conscious and this is when truth became free, so conscious could exist individually by conceiving being true from being the free spirit mean or will, existence was meant to prove conscious being fully objective from truth conception realization

truth conce

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

If you want my completely honest assessment, I believe and feel/intuit, that the "cosmogenesis of the noosphere" (see Pierre Tielhard de Chardin) has already happened, that the bride and the spirit (see last page of Bible) are "in the house", and that this all happened in an eternally present moment, now, today, this day.

Oh it might take everyone else a thousand years to catch up with this realization in terms of the fullness of what the "brotherhood of man" means and signifies, but it's here, already, "the kingdom of heaven is at hand."

And the Spirit and the Bride say "come, let all who thirst freely drink of the living water of the flow of eternal life."

ah.. Amen.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

truth conception is not the truth but it points truth freedom as the reason of any being conscious realization

so all it matters to b conscious is to admit what u know being of else and what u r not, then being conscious is ur choice the freedom in doing with those limited facts to u that mean u realizing it as realizing urself as u want

i know how it is sound boring what i type, but i know better how my point is never to convince any, how each is always as he is how there is nothing to do possible of each but mayb in very relative way if possibility exist, which i doubt there cant b but truth and ones individuals alone existence never related to any not even themselves
so my point is simply for kind of my conscious to represent so u cant appear as being all what speak up about all, that is all

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

It's all good. I think when we realize this, together, that we'll all have something in common, so the unifying factor then is the goodness of creation, and of man as creation's highest expression, then everything changes in the twinkling of an eye.

Merry Christmas!

NAM

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

You've become a Christian believer!

Here's something, from another ATS member I found intriguing and that you might appreciate.

"The Christ mind is like an empty Buddha bowl first filled with Hermes."

I'm not a Christian. I believe what I've experienced. If the Bible or any other book supports my beliefs, I will use them in an argument or conversation. I like what the Bible has to say, mainly in the New Testament because that's where the teachings of Jesus are. But the Old Testament is very confusing and uses a lot of symbology.

I respect all religions. But I don't belong to any of them. I have my own interpretations.
edit on 2-12-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Oh, ok, I have no shame in calling myself a Christian, regardless of the connotations of "Churchianity". A Christian is simply someone who's in Christ with Christ in them, who's righteousness is accounted to them by their faith in the validity of Jesus' proclamations, by yes, putting them to the test of reason, and experience. "I'm not a Christian" is a strange thing to hear you say I wonder what's behind that denial?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
If I had to bake a cake of ingredients of my spirituality it would be a 1/2 cup of Christianity, 1/2 cup of Gnosticsm, 3/4 of a stick of Paganism, a 1/4 cup of Occult or Hermetic teachings, blend with a dose of Eastern Religions and the Islamic Faith.

Hey did you know the Muslims Worship a Black Stone that they believe came from the once planet Malduk aka Tiamat...now the asteriod belt.....Ok that is Cosmic!

Video won't load...here is the link!

www.youtube.com...
edit on 2-12-2011 by blazenresearcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

reply to post by absolutely

It's all good. , so the unifying factor then is the goodness of creation, and of man as creation's highest expression, then everything changes in the twinkling of an eye.

Merry Christmas!

NAM

no to me it is all obviously bad, and no unifying factor at all, u cant appropriate my expression im obviously just an individual one that struggle too much to justify that all is evil since it is an individual objective right

what u keep repeating that jesus is with u and u with him confirm that fact, jesus is to all evil creations powerful wills all based on exploitations of lies and for

conceiving truth ended to force anyone situation of having to b honest facing smthg objectively he sees and cant deny knowing it, ur choice is clear u lie, now from there oness cant pretend anymore that evil it do is an absolute fact on all, it becomes a relative matter based on choice

top topics

<< 1   >>

join