It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The MSM Is Just a Spoon Full of Sugar!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
This is a rant for sure!!!!

Every morning I watch the news, specifically "The Today Show", just to see and listen to the lies they are told to feed the gullable zombies.

For example, this morning on "The Today Show" they open up with the top story that the Dow had a record day gaining 480 points due to the EU bailout, consumer shopping is up, and unemployment is down. This is ABSOLUTE BS!!!

The EU bailout is exactly how the collapse started in 2008.

Consumer shopping is up because it's Christmas...what about the other 11 months when no one is spending??

Unemployment is down?? There are a minimum of 27 million Americans unemployed collecting unemployment checks(and at least another 15 million whose benefits ran out). 45 million Americans are on Food Stamps!!

What PISSES me off even more is when the market is in the toilet bowl the MSM sweeps it under the rug, pulls the wool over their viewers eyes, and PRETENDS everything is ok. Why aren't they covering MF Global's scam, but plaster that Kim broad divorcing Frankenstein?? Why aren't they covering the treasonous National Defense Authorization Act??

I just had to get this off my chest...just upsets me that the MSM is nothing but a spoon full of sugar and makes the medicine go down!!!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomKnight
45 million Americans are on Food Stamps!!!

thats more than the entire population of canada

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomKnight

Eu bailout caused the financial crisis in 2008 really?
www.factcheck.org...
I thought it started in the US and then it a domino effect which went around the world?
Forgive me if Iam wrong.
But back to the OP I agree the MSM do not report on the thing's we need to know about....thank goodness for this site eh?
edit on 1-12-2011 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I believe he stating that ourbail out in america started our financial crisis.
Most likely.

And to the op, I share your discontent with the media. Of course consumer spending is up, it's Christmas you morons. Has nothing to do with the Dow Jones.
edit on 1-12-2011 by imawlinn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by imawlinn

My bad
soz dude I hate being a Dyslexic, I read everything wrong lol

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

yggib oN lol.
dn2

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

I should've been clearer...I was comparing the USA bailout to the recent EU bailout.

new topics

top topics

join