It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I don't get about a lot of conspiracies.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
The problem with your post is that you're learning it backwards.

Most of us, who believe that we know what is truly going on in the world, already sensed "why" this is happening and then filled in the blanks from there. You're learning the conspiracies and then asking why. You have to have a better grasp of human nature and of history to fully understand.

It's not an easy question to answer because it's an education and the answer can't be summed up in a post. It takes years to fully grasp the scope of it all. But this conspiracy infiltrates every aspect of our society: media, education, health, and the list goes on.

Why?

Why was Galileo jailed? Because he tried to tell the truth and the world wasn't ready for it. "The powers that be" wanted him jailed so they could control the message.

Why was Kennedy killed? Why was Tracy Lawrence killed today? Why have dozens of scientists been killed over the years?

Here it is in a nutshell:

For many centuries, elitists have existed that want to control the world. It's not about money. It's about power. They think they know what's best for "the rest of us." They are looking to decrease the population on earth. They are looking to control the message. They are looking to control humanity. And they've come very far in their plan.

Watch the documentary "Thrive" that just came out.

Start your education there.

And come back in five years after you've spent considerable time researching this...

and give us your thoughts.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by NeutralGuard

Your thinking every thing is being done for local gain. You missing the part about global. Yes a corporation could pop up in a small town and end up benifiting the town while the owner of the corporation becomes rich. But eventually when that corporation can't grow any more it must find a new way to expand. So they move to become a national company. Now they have expanded to do work around the country the profits keep going up and they now benefit the new towns they nove into. Where they began starts to suffer from the movement of money and attention that town used to get. But same thing happens again except now they expand to global. That small town they started un is probly a forgotten memory and the country they were spread across now goes through the same thing as money and the attention is taken and spread globally. Well being global has limits for them as well. They can't keep growing globally unless they create a larger global market which leads to finding ways to redistribute wealth to poor countries from rich countries so they can then become a market. That country your taking from might need to lock up a few who complain about having things taken from them. And you also end up having to take out a dictator or a leader of a country in order to create a new market. And then when things get difficult just start a big war and wait for the rebuilding so you can start the process again.
edit on 30-11-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

It's not about money. It's about power.

Golden rule and all? If I have control over all the money, then I have absolute power.
Having absolute power is about first having the money. The money to buy the power to control others.
Thru having control of all the money, I have absolute power over everyone and everything. Just thought I would embellish your wisdom a little bit.

<< 1   >>

join