It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My question to Christians and everyone.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Mythfury

Love is the last weapon used to make people think.

Jesus used it , but he was alone and few bought his idea.

I just wonder how Islam is just recognizing Jesus and Moses as the former prophets , some Christians just want to attack Islam and our prophet.

They say " You stone people " , while they know Jesus and Moses stoned people , too.

I think there's some curtain before their eyes and that is because of usury , adultery , gambling.

Although no prophet allowed those sins , they just like to do what ever they desire. But the desire is not a good guidance.
edit on 30/11/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
too much "wall o text". summarize please and I may answer your question. By the way, what religion do you follow?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by infojunkie2

I get mixed up when I type and stuff. The second post was my question. How do you perceive it? How do you perceive religions impact on the world. How much good has come from it, compared to the bad?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

I liked your post, and sorry about the delay, had to sell my soul to the corporation. XD

But Can you show me how religion hasnt divided and conquered humanity?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mythfury
reply to post by SuperiorEd

I liked your post, and sorry about the delay, had to sell my soul to the corporation. XD

But Can you show me how religion hasnt divided and conquered humanity?

By saying "Divide et impera" you are not referring to progress, but congress. Pro is for something. Con is against what we are for. Some would define 'con' as meaning with. This is true, but only if you are speaking of with those who are against. There is a difference and there are two ways of looking at the prefix con. This is important for understanding how to define words.

Gress in Latin is to walk forward. To take steps. Congress is against those who want to take steps forward. It is meant as a restriction. Progress is the freedom to move forward and the ability to walk up to a new level. Regress is falling back.

When we are speaking of Divide et impera, we are saying that someone or something is working for the congress of society. There is a restricted freedom. The restriction in religion is against evil. This is the only way forward for progress. This side of the equation stands and walks for the honor, defense and protection of the people in freedom and liberty.

When you are speaking of Divide et impera and referring to the unrestricted flow of evil, you are now speaking of regression of society. The difference is in the result and manifested by the actions taken. Anyone who stands on the side of stealing, killing and destruction is on this side of a walk in life. This is the side that seeks the protection of the few over the many.

Constitution is a word that restricts something. It is against something. Stitution means to make stand. Constitution is against the institution standing for an unworthy cause. Prostitution is being in favor of standing for an unworthy cause.

When we stand or walk in an unworthy cause, we are dividing humanity against itself for the individual. When we stand or walk with a worthy cause, we are bringing the many in unity against the few.

In the end, it depends on the direction we shift suffering. If we take from life, we are stealing reward apart from the suffering of work to earn the reward. This causes a debt. If we work and suffer to earn the reward first, then we stand or walk toward the true reward.

Smoke and you get cancer. This is taking a reward, causing a debt.

Work at a college degree and you earn a better job. Suffering to get true reward.

The only reward that can last and be beneficial to others is the one that is originated by suffering.

edit on 30-11-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join