It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Team Poison hack the United nations (passwords, emails, information released) / BANKS NEXT:

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Well first off I see this being another minor blip on the radar like when ANON was supposed to destroy the NYSE.

But I am not sure how we should feel about all this. Of course the little guy has been screwed by big corps and the U.N. is out of control. I think it is plain to see that they are looking to strip any identity from the people and make us all just one group (just look at how many posts on here talk about how its wrong to have national pride and we should just love our fellow humans). But I reject their views on Israel and I dont know how to feel about letting one group of shadow dwellers take on another. If the NWO is all powerful and controlling our lives we are now supposed to get behind some other group of shady characters who say they love us and are part of the 99% just like us

If we as a collective decide that we want to go after these banks or over throw the govt then that is another story. But to allow some random hackers to destroy law and order because they dont like whats going on may be just as dangerous. Its just as bad as letting ourselves fall in with the so called 99% who represent probably the 10%. We are supposed to riot and believe their perceptions because they are unhappy? I think not, and Id prefer not to have some shadow group represent me either

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Two character passwords?!? Two characters?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Oh I hope they do as much damage as possible...

But I still have a slight feeling of skepticism towards this.
Almost as if there is a larger reason behind it....
Not from PoisAnon either.

Maybe to completely finish destroying the dollar.
To usher in a world wide currency that is "infallable".

Must be the conspiracy theorist in me again...always thinking.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I've seen several posts in this thread concerned with the internet censorship bill that will come through, can i just stress that many countries are not censoring the internet, only the USA and the other countries that are already censored. Plus, if they can do this and pull it off, you think that they wont be able to bypass the internet security that blocks everything?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Great find..

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Yup, so it is alleged, hacker group team Poison have apparently had enough of these types of comments and actions:

And so they did what, published some old email addresses, usernames and passwords from an old unsecured server? Wow, that's a real smackdown there
I'm not impressed.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
my bank account is empty. Please help.

Line2
edit on 30-11-2011 by VoidHawk because: Line2

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Now thats what I call hacktivsm. Nice

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SavedOne

And so they did what, published some old email addresses, usernames and passwords from an old unsecured server? Wow, that's a real smackdown there
I'm not impressed.

THe UN have been warned to tell the truth about this statement regarding 'old databases' they released or else.

THey have until next Friday to tell the truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join