It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to bring Charlie Sheen back into 2 and a half men episode

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Hi All-

First if this is not in the right place mods please move.

So for some reason last night I was thinking of 2 and a half men and how bad it must be doing. To be honest I haven’t even watched 1 episode of the new 2 and a half men with Ashton Kutcher. To me that show is nothing without Charlie Sheen. Anyhow, I was trying to sleep last night but kept thinking about this and thought of a way to bring Charlie back into 2 and a half men.

So Rose, who was Charlie’s old neighbor, wants Charlie for herself again. In order for her to get Charlie she pays a voodoo shaman to give him Tetrodotoxin to make it seem like he was dead while at a sushi restaurant. The voodoo shaman only agrees if during the day Charlie dresses up as Charlie Waffles and plays songs for his 16 kids who love the Charlie Waffles CD. Earlier in the day Rose see’s someone hit by and train she identifies him as Charlie Harper. At night Rose keeps him and drugs him up after Charlie is done playing his Charlie Waffles songs to the voodoo shaman’s 16 kids.

Charlie is able to escape and shows up at his old home banging on the door dressed up in a voodoo costume and as Alan Harper opens the door screams, and passes out.

Anyhow that is my thought of how to bring Charlie back into the show. I thought it sounded pretty funny and think it would make a good episode. Anyhow, I’m sure most don’t care however I did like the show a lot and wish Charlie the best. I don’t think he will ever be back to the show and I think it will end soon but just a fun Idea I thought I would share for those that use to watch 2 and a half men and don’t anymore.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I like your idea, and it sounds no more far fetched than some of the other series who killed off a castmember and regretted it. I completely agree the show is on its last legs with Ashton Kutcher. He will never be anything but Kelso in my book. Charlie was the whole show, and I think he's missed more than we know..

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSource

He's dead, that's the story on the show, what are they going to resurrect him. One and a half men and a zombie.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54

He's dead, that's the story on the show, what are they going to resurrect him. One and a half men and a zombie.

no Tetrodotoxin does not kill you. In my version he doesn't die rose saw someone hit and says it was Charlie to start her plot to get charlie.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

If you added up all the people that came back from the dead in soap operas, the figure might be in the hundreds. Some people get counted more than once, because they are resurrected multiple times.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
My idea:
Leave a trail of coc aine and hooker panties to the set. And give him a gun to kill Ashton Kutcher

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I agree... Alias Smith and Jones and 8 simple rules never survived major cast changes.

so here is how....DREAM DALLAS...episode.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron

If you added up all the people that came back from the dead in soap operas, the figure might be in the hundreds. Some people get counted more than once, because they are resurrected multiple times.

Sorry don't watch soap operas

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Lol good stuff. I'm a big fan of the show and worry that it will not survive. But I did watch it because of Charlie Sheen. The new show is getting better with Ashton so there is some hope. You also have to keep an eye on this whole divorce thingy. Is it real or is it for publicity to help the ratings of the show? You never know with Hollywood.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
"Two and a Half Men" is still a monster in the ratings, it's not going to die anytime soon. I remember at an awards show not too long after he left the show, Sheen was mingling with Kutcher and some of the producers saying he was open to doing a guest role at some point. I wouldn't be surprised if we got a Charlie return in an episode where he is a ghost and Alan is hallucinating or something.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by HawkeyeNation
Lol good stuff. I'm a big fan of the show and worry that it will not survive. But I did watch it because of Charlie Sheen. The new show is getting better with Ashton so there is some hope. You also have to keep an eye on this whole divorce thingy. Is it real or is it for publicity to help the ratings of the show? You never know with Hollywood.

Ya the Divorce thing has come at a strange time in his life, almost like a setup. I'm not sure, so much in hollywood is made up its hard to tell fact from fiction.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrAndy
"Two and a Half Men" is still a monster in the ratings, it's not going to die anytime soon. I remember at an awards show not too long after he left the show, Sheen was mingling with Kutcher and some of the producers saying he was open to doing a guest role at some point. I wouldn't be surprised if we got a Charlie return in an episode where he is a ghost and Alan is hallucinating or something.

It would help all parties involved if he infact did do guest role however, it could hurt ratings if Sheen outperformed Kutcher and people saw why Charlie was the show.
edit on 28-11-2011 by LightSource because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
First, Two and a Half Men SUCKS with Ashton Kutcher!! And I believe this is one of the first times ATSers agree on a topic!!!

The best way to bring Charlie back instead of the zombie thing is to write in that he faked his death because he couldn't stand Rose. It's believable and he could show up on the back patio looking like a homeless bum (long beard, dirty clothes, etc) and of course drunk as a skunk!! I'd love to see an episode of his great escape from England. Anyway that's my Two and a Half Cents

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I saw one episode with Kutcher, and haven't watched it since. For starters, the hippie look he's sporting stinks and part of the show that was funny was his brother's reaction to the whole rotating women drama.

My scenario instead would be that Charlie did get hit by a train, but survived, and has amnesia, and Rose pulled an "Overboard" type thing (see the movie with Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell). Where she convinces Charlie that they're married, etc.

Of course, I never saw the first episode of the new season, but assumed they never showed Charlie in a coffin, so my plan would be feasible.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Of course, I never saw the first episode of the new season, but assumed they never showed Charlie in a coffin, so my plan would be feasible.

No, they actually had him cremated. So no body. I watched the first episode and just haven't watched anymore. Personally, I thought the earlier years were the funniest.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
There never was a body. Rose was the only one who seen Charlie die.

Charlie slipped on a Metro platform in Paris and fell into an on-coming train, and his body just exploded like a balloon full of meat, Rose said.

My guess and bet since the first episode of the new season is that Charlie never actually died. This is all just Rose's story. I think Rose has Charlie "tied/locked up" somewhere keeping Charlie "all to herself". She can't risk Charlie falling back into his old ways and having second thoughts, so Charlie is "locked up in Rose's basement", so to speak, probably drugged in some way to keep him "down" or some kind of drug induced amnesia so Charlie thinks he is living a normal life with Rose (don't forget Rose is highly educated in psychology).

To bring Charlie back is easy in many ways. Maybe he finally escapes "Rose's basement" somehow; either by himself or maybe the pizza delivery guy discovers him somehow and saves him, I don't know, but the possibilities to bring Charlie back are endless. Another alternative, maybe this whole new season is "just a dream" of Rose's, ala Dallas style, and next season everything goes back to normal before Rose and Charlie got together...

Since Charlie and Walden have never met yet, then I would also predict that eventually Walden gets bored here and moves back to New York (there was something in a recent episode that alluded to Walden going/moving to New York, can't remember at moment), or maybe gets back together with his ex-wife, then sells the home, and at the last moment of the show when Walden has the "new owner" coming over to see the new house and meet Allan (Allen is worried about where he is going next), in walks Charlie, then the season ends without him saying a word...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I loved this show so much when Charlie was in it. Now it just sucks I do not even wacth it I mean what is the point? Charlie was the main person in the show and now they just off him and in comes ashton? For real that is so stupid. I thnk they do need to rehire Charlie. Rose has drugged him in a past episode so people would belive it if it happend agian. Plus I mean Ashton doesnty even look good in these new 2 and 12 men they have him looking like a shaggy dog all ugly not even sexy! I don't like it!!!!

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: IronDogg
There never was a body. Rose was the only one who seen Charlie die.

Charlie slipped on a Metro platform in Paris and fell into an on-coming train, and his body just exploded like a balloon full of meat, Rose said.

My guess and bet since the first episode of the new season is that Charlie never actually died. This is all just Rose's story. I think Rose has Charlie "tied/locked up" somewhere keeping Charlie "all to herself". She can't risk Charlie falling back into his old ways and having second thoughts, so Charlie is "locked up in Rose's basement", so to speak, probably drugged in some way to keep him "down" or some kind of drug induced amnesia so Charlie thinks he is living a normal life with Rose (don't forget Rose is highly educated in psychology).

To bring Charlie back is easy in many ways. Maybe he finally escapes "Rose's basement" somehow; ...

Predictions were close anyway from a few years ago...

join