It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halliburton does nuke business with Iran

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by Cuhail

It's about the only good thing Halliburton have done.

Let Iran have their Nukes. How many other countries have them and have not signed the Nuclear Non-Proliferation treaty?

India, Israel, Pakistan, and North Korea (withdrawn its signature) I believe... Not that many actually.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Not exactly new news around here, and if memory serves correctly, North Korea, China, and a few others too. Money trumps everything.

ETA: I'm not sure what became of the hearings on this because I got disgusted and turned it off...but if I had to make an educated guess? Money trumped everything.

edit on 11/22/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Dav1d

More than enough to add Iran to it so they can protect their arse and stop the world pushing them around.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
You are right, it will be darn hard for the world to push ashes blowing in the wind around....
Time will show who is right...
My guess is no matter how this goes down ultimately the people loose.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
If a news story emerged tomorrow about Haliburton creating a machine that used babies for fuel I would not be able to think any less of them or their 'Chairman.'

I don't particularly believe in 'evil,' but these guys make me really reconsider that position.

These guys have been at this for decades.

Install a unstable, paid shill as 'leader' of a resource rich area, give them dangerous toys to terrorize their neighbors with, then appeal to Stupid American People in an effort to 'take them out.'

Create a problem, offer a solution.

Hopefully, we've learned our lesson.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Sounds like a good ol' fashion American business deal to me. This is nothing out of the ordinary.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
They have to give them a Nuc.
So they can prove they have it!

this time!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
A couple of small points. I'm still wondering about the idea that Haliburton did nuclear business with Iran. All of the articles I've seen (about two dozen) use Jason Leopold's article as a source. His source is "anonymous Haliburton employees." I'd be grateful if someone could give me something else to look at.

Second, I found an article saying that Haliburton announced, in January, 2005, that it would pull all of its employees out of Iran. This was accomplished in mid-2007. So even if they did do nukes (which I've yet to see evidence for), the use of the word "does" in the headline should be changed to "did."

Iran nuclear policy

Because of criticism, Halliburton announced on January 28, 2005, that it would withdraw all employees from Iran and end its pursuit of future business opportunities there, a process it had announced that it had completed in mid-April 2007. In 2005, General Electric also announced it would seek no new business in Iran. According to press reports, General Electric had been selling Iran equipment and services for hydroelectric, oil and gas services, and medical diagnostic projects through Italian, Canadian, and French subsidiaries

It sounds like GE was doing the same thing,at the same time, as Haliburton.

I'm willing to admit that Haliburton, as a corporation, has profit as its primary motive, and has done criminal things. I'm just looking for more evidence on these charges.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join