It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Insane Celebrity Conspiracy Theories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Alright so it was the "Conspiracy Theory" part that grabbed my attention for ATS but they're really just little-known possibilities that could explain some crazy celebrity behavior and outcomes. (And it's Cracked so it should be funny too)

The Kurt Cobain one I found really interesting (especially cause it's not about Courtney Love probably killing him).

The Hitler theory is probably the icing on the cake though. Never thought about it much but when it comes to world leaders, psychological deviations can have a huge effect on whole populations of people

www.cracked.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
what about tupac? i think his is the greatest of all time

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
The Michael Jackson one was pretty compelling and would explain an awful lot. I used to joke with my brother that Joe had did something to the brother's nuts because if you notice they all speak in these high, soft voices that never seemed to transition into manhood. Now I gotta look into cyproterone. Yikes!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

You're right about that, lol. Even his reading list had a thread on ATS.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Jackson's voice doesn't sound very high pitched in those recordings that came out during his doc's trial when he was strung out on propofol.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

S+F for you because Cracked is awsome! I found the Jefferson one interesting. Explains why he was the first hipster. (he dressed in out dated styles as a conversation piece)
dissclaimer..not saying all hipsters have aspergers..but he was doing it before it was a ''thing'' out of social akwardness.
edit on 22-11-2011 by PutAQuarterIn because: add

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
ELVIS PRESLEY still alive conspiracy

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I did not know Thomas Jefferson invented the swivel chair.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntoast
what about tupac? i think his is the greatest of all time

Aw come on man, everyone knows that Tupac is for people that couldn't afford a Sixpac.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I like the Cobain story. When people judge those who are homeless for drinking and doing drugs, I always think that they're self-medicating. Homeless people usually have bad teeth and some kind of limp or physical disability. I speculate that the drinking and drugging is the only 'medical intervention' they are getting in this lifetime.

new topics

top topics

join