It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral Traveller Saw and Experienced Hell.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Because it is very rare to read or hear about people astral travelling to scary places, I put this interesting story about a lady who did end up seeing and experiencing the scary realm that is very little talked about these days, especially by people who claim to be experienced at leaving their bodies and taking trips to places.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Oh no, not another one....

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Hell has several constructs, but, mostly by the imaginations of the people. The elite have programmed us to have a fear of hell and a aspiration for heaven...all of which they have defined for us on their terms.

Be careful what you choose to believe...

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
Because it is very rare to read or hear about people astral travelling to scary places, I put this interesting story about a lady who did end up seeing and experiencing the scary realm that is very little talked about these days, especially by people who claim to be experienced at leaving their bodies and taking trips to places.

Pocky, i love you brother but please stop focusing on hell! Were supposed to be preaching about the love of Christ not scaring people about hell. Jesus didn't go around scaring people about hell.

Hellfire, immortal soul and Trinity are concepts of the Roman Catholic Church. There aren't 3 Gods theres only 1. The love of Christ and his message of salvation is the focus!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
She felt she had a message to share and did so. Resting to 1 is the time period between the gathering of souls and the freeing of souls. 1 never considerd it sleeping more less hold on ZONE for the rest to arrive and are freed from soul recapture before DOOR opened 1c and for ALL* interesting Astral input wonders is there a door present at the intra point... of the NATAS home. And is it always open or just during flood periods or purge periods.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
That's not true dude. How many people are going to Hell wishing that somebody had told them the truth while they were on earth and still had a chance to repent to avoid Hell.

Even the demons in Hell mock humans because they could have been saved if they had accepted the ransom that Jesus came to pay with his own death.

Satan and fallen angels hate the guts of humanity because they the blood of Jesus doesn't cover them and they have absolutely no chance of escaping Hell fire, that's why there whole point until Judgement day is to taken as many human souls down with them.

Romans 6:23

Romans 6:23

King James Version (KJV)

23For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

About two years ago, whilst doing New Age Ascenscion excercises, I heard the sounds of multitudes screaming in Hell. I, did not get to experience the full experience of seeing everything that was in Hell, but what I heard sounded super scary.

The terrible thing that is happening today is that most people are hearing about the New Age Movement promoting the idea that everybody is going to re-incarnate and this is not true.

Jesus Christ said very clearly on the sermon on the Mount warned about Hell:

www.biblestudytools.com...:43-48

43If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life maimed than with two hands to go into hell, where the fire never goes out.45And if your foot causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life crippled than to have two feet and be thrown into hell.47And if your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into hell,48where " 'their worm does not die, and the fire is not quenched.'

js00x6wZ7rM&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL943074CE47BFB84D

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destiny777
reply to post by Pocky

Hell has several constructs, but, mostly by the imaginations of the people. The elite have programmed us to have a fear of hell and a aspiration for heaven...all of which they have defined for us on their terms.

Be careful what you choose to believe...

indeed, the astral matter being extremely plastic TCOTBIP have managed to construct various heavens and hells
to trap the foolish after death.
these soul traps are astral machines and the souls are fuel providing power and energy to TCOTBIP here on earth and beyond

studying,practicing and mastering astral projection is vital not only in achieving immortality of the soul [only the Spirit is truly immortal], but in being awake enough to avoid these traps

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Hell is purely a mental construct. The existence of a hell depends solely on a person's beliefs, attitudes, and experiences.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by Pocky

Pocky, i love you brother but please stop focusing on hell! Were supposed to be preaching about the love of Christ not scaring people about hell. Jesus didn't go around scaring people about hell.

Hellfire, immortal soul and Trinity are concepts of the Roman Catholic Church. There aren't 3 Gods theres only 1. The love of Christ and his message of salvation is the focus!

The christian idea of heaven and hell are meant to scare followers into submission. The entire concept is short sighted, narrow, and somewhat ignorant. The whole idea accomplishes nothing because those who believe are influenced by fear and the truth can never be found while in a state of fear.

I tend to reject this christian concept because it doesn't logically hold up as true. In terms of history, Christianity and its ideas are new. What happened to those human souls who existed before religion was even a thought? Were they damned because they had no reward/punishment system to believe in?

Also its my opinion that humans are not the only highly intelligent life forms in the universe. I find it highly likely that intelligent societies have existed throughout the universe long before we ever populated this planet and they will exist when we are gone. I find it hard to believe that any of them would subscribe to any of our religious beliefs.

I guess this whole concept of accepting Jesus and believing in heaven/hell is easy if you believe everything begins and ends with this concept and that the entire universe was created for only humans. I personally choose not to believe that because I find it very limiting.

new topics

top topics

join