It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Upcoming Joyriders in space and UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Most everyone is aware that corporations are currently striving to reach space with manned vehicles, be it for supplies to the ISS or joyrides to high atmosphere space, low orbit space, further out, or even the moon. Fairly soon this will mean people not controlled by the military or the government will reach space.
This means, many more new witnesses of the oddities out there. I was just watching a compilation of NASA films showing odd "things" moving about in space..... going past the ISS, forming a large circle, changing directions and speeds, and much more.
Of course, not everyone believes in little green men or UFOs, and for them this thread is fairly meaningless as these objects will be written off as space junk, ice chunks, and general space debris. But for those who believe we are being visited and there is credible proof that we are being watched very closely out there, with interactions between intelligently directed space vehicles..... I ask, what will this mean regarding disclosure? Certainly the governments won't kill off all the tourists or corporate employees? Sabotage all corporate attempts at reaching space? Beat them to the punch with Disclosure? And as I have previously mentioned in other posts.... IF we were warned away from the moon..... what happens when the Chinese get there? Are there relics or is there technology to be salvaged? Do we stop the Chinese trips?
Fairly soon, there will be events that will mean more people in space and perhaps some long held secrets will be forced to light. How do you think the US Government will react to these impending trips to space by those out of their control?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I think you have raised a good point there regarding civilians being in space.
I personally think that these non government trips will be very closely monitored and if a sighting or something else were to occur we could have anything from "A news piece saying the Craft hit a piece of space junk killing all on board" to your usual Ice crystals, dirty lense, etc, etc.

I would love to have confirmation that we are not alone and am hoping something or someone will be found out there...

edit on 21-11-2011 by Wewillrise77 because: Grammer, Grammer, Grammer...

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
An economic collapse will take care of this problem.

- Use the collapse to concentrate wealth even further, reducing discretionary spending on these joy flights and less money for investors in these projects.
- Consolidate power for a dictatorial one world government that could restrict the flights to the insanely rich for means of exit from this planet.

Who will have time to think about space flights when supermarket shelves have been stripped bare and only a handful of people in your city grow their own food?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
civilian exploration of space would probably be one of the best things humanity does..

just hope they leave the ignorance and primitive barbarism behind when they finally do get there..

earth is bolloxed enough by the primitives..

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
We just might find out the sad sad truth that nothing is up there at all =(

If there was stuff really up there, and the public were allowed as tourists to visit space - you'd think they would be allowed to bring their own cameras and take their own photos ya?

This presents a mighty problem for "those who don't want us to know"
edit on 21-11-2011 by Nick_X because: spelling

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Really great point!

I believe that whoever knows about "them", either haven't expected this move in private space exploration, or know that the release of this information is inevitable and that this is a slower, down the road type of situation that will present the "findings" in a more realistic, not-as-shocking manner.

I'm excited, and i hope that private space explorers have the necessary means to reach space!

new topics

top topics

join