It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OWS will end up doing exactly that...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
In this week where both Italy and Greece's new PM chairs were appointed to 2 globalist bankers... Let me make a prediction about what's going to happen in America...

The OWS movement will become more violent, we're seeing signs of it all over the internet. The confrontations are escalading and an invisible hand is pushing violence on both sites.

They can "use" that violence several ways...

1. Report massive "economy damaging" cyber attacks from supporting groups to the OWS movement such as anonymous and use that context to pass even more bills restricting the internet. Further winning the war on control over the internet which is in my view the single biggest challenge right now.

2. Set the stage for martial law. Civil tension rising up, unemployement rising, FEMA camps being prepared, military conflict on the brew with China and Russia. What a nice timing would it be, wouldn't it?

And since this is a conspiracy forum... Let me throw a wicked one out there...

3. False flag attack on OWS protesters using bio (or w/e) weapons. America rises to defend thoses who protested for equality and spanks China, Russia and Iran, costing countless lives and lasting for who knows long.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Well, thats simply just your prediction.

My prediction is that the Occupy movement (which includes people who have actually got OFF their REARS) are going to SUCCESSFULLY continue doing something to voice their displeasure of the MESS that this country is currently in for the 99% of us, while exposing how the SNAKES in this country are RUINING the future for US and our CHILDREN.

Something MUST be DONE about it!!!!! Our children's future is DIM at best if the ways of current continue on...

NOT doing something will be MUCH worst than the so-called 'FEMA camps' and 'Martial law' that folks have been fear-mongering on and on and on and on about for what seems forever.

Just FEAR-MONGERING brought to us by the very folks who want to see people AFRAID to voice their displeasure and change the current ways of the SNAKES who are SINKING our and our childrens future.

Thats my prediction and opinion, and a good one at that.
edit on 18-11-2011 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

MMHM.
It seems alot of US...err world citizens are already in an internment camp, it just has no walls.
At least in a prison camp they have to shelter, water and feed you 3 times a day.
We are not free, we are free range.

Martial law?
LOL, we have measures in place to prevent and stop said happenings.
You can shut down one city, ala L.A. riots, but try that on a national scale and you will have a bloodbath.
And the civillians will not be the ones doing the bleeding.

False flag maybe.
Keep in mind folks follow popular opinion and the idea of a false flag is much more popular than it was 10 years ago.
In fact, a false flag I'm sure would blow up in some faces nowadays as we are much more vigilant of things as such.

Yeah, OWS is just raising awareness nothing else.
People will wake up when they realize they have overslept and are about to be fired from their lives.
Once we have the majority of the populace angry enough and aware, then something can be done.
Something about the real problem, not this divide and conquer crap.

new topics

join